Skinny Puppy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Abzu
Postwhore

Skinny Puppy

Post by Abzu »

Jamming Bites in this period :greenie: :god: :xx: :krinor: :oof: (the hammer goes to the beat look)

[youtube]fjINMLy3l1E[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: Skinny Puppy

Post by jawn galliano »

ahh, one of my all-time favorites, been into these guys since i was in grade-school. it's kind of pointless to whine about it, but i still kinda wish they had stopped recording after the process/goettel's death, and really at least half of that album felt kind of unnecessary.

i love all their early stuff, but TDP and Last Rites especially are simply incredible. their discography pre-'96 is just about the only industrial/ebm worth listening to, there's simply nothing else in that vein that comes close to comparing.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]ahh, one of my all-time favorites, been into these guys since i was in grade-school. it's kind of pointless to whine about it, but i still kinda wish they had stopped recording after the process/goettel's death, and really at least half of that album felt kind of unnecessary.

i love all their early stuff, but TDP and Last Rites especially are simply incredible. their discography pre-'96 is just about the only industrial/ebm worth listening to, there's simply nothing else in that vein that comes close to comparing.[/quote]

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

go. a fellating lover lent me their 2004 tour dvd a couple years back, even though the set had a bunch of shitty new stuff they still did a lot of older material and did a damn fine job with it at that. they're playing charlotte nov. 20th, i'm pretty goddamn sure i'm gonna go :idea:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I don't think the new stuff is shitty, but it is not as good as the elder material.

The Greater Wrong Of The Right dvd is :xx:
;,,;