what's the funniest or most awesome thing you've seen

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

what's the funniest or most awesome thing you've seen

Post by Mesarthim »

you've seen at a concert.

could be something the band member did or something an audience member(s) did.

one thing that comes to mind for me is a few years ago when Vader (er, I think. it was some death metal show) played in Ft Lauderdale at the culture room, this hot chick dressed in a leather dress go up on stage with the intent of stage diving. almost immediately upon jumping in the crowd, every person (err, guys and girls, but mostly guys) grabbed her all over. next thing you knew, a pair of black lace panties went up into the air, landing on the stage and the sexy leopard elevator could be seen running out of the venue crying with her boyfriend chasing after her. awesome.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
cat hallucination
Ancient One

Re: what's the funniest or most awesome thing you've seen

Post by cat hallucination »

in the death pit at a morbid angel gig, a couple total fucking rednecks were going at it and one of them got a gushing, pouring bloody nose. he looked up at me and cupped the pouring blood with his hands, then his buddy came over and cupped it for him and then made some ridiculous wwf pose and started laughing and screaming. :krinor:
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i haven't seen to many funny things but one i recall is during an inflames show the singer was giving a speech about how this was his dream, ect. some chubby hard-on bearer stands on his buddies shoulders and flashes him and the singer responds "you just ruined my dream."

i thought it was funny
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Mortuary Riot

Post by Mortuary Riot »

Scene Kids
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation tea bagging the drummer from Job For a Cowboy. I know I've seen plenty funny at shows but that's the first thing that popped into my head.

Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Mortuary Riot"]Scene Kids[/quote]

when I saw Nile in 2008, there were a bunch of scene kids there. during nile's set half of them were just standing around texting on their cellphones, not even watching the band (who were headlining so I don't know why they didn't just leave).
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Mortuary Riot"]Scene Kids[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation tea bagging the drummer from Job For a Cowboy. I know I've seen plenty funny at shows but that's the first thing that popped into my head.[/quote]

:oldryan: :mmno:
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

At the 2004 Gods of Metal I saw a bunch of german drunk dudes bathing in the mud , adding beer inside.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

in 2003, I saw Skinless, who during their set brought a huge chocolate cake on stage because it was one of the band members' birthdays. after the took a few bites, sherwood said "do you guys want some?!" and threw the entire cake in the crowd. people tried to grad it before it hit the ground, and as such the cake kind of exploded mid air and went everywhere. it was like a gwar show, only with cake.
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

the pit ninjas at abacabb, codc, and vital remains amused me. they were 14 yr old punk/emo-looking kids. why they were there, i have no idea. they just stood in the middle of the floor, frantically punching and kicking invisible monsters. :huh:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]in 2003, I saw Skinless, who during their set brought a huge chocolate cake on stage because it was one of the band members' birthdays. after the took a few bites, sherwood said "do you guys want some?!" and threw the entire cake in the crowd. people tried to grad it before it hit the ground, and as such the cake kind of exploded mid air and went everywhere. it was like a gwar show, only with cake.[/quote]

something similar happened at a pantera show i went to when it was phil's birthday. the cake was blue, biohazard (who opened) came out with it singing happy birthday, shoved phil's face in it, then threw the remains to the crowd. good stuff.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

</blockquote>
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="erica"]the pit ninjas at abacabb, codc, and vital remains amused me. they were 14 yr old punk/emo-looking kids. why they were there, i have no idea. they just stood in the middle of the floor, frantically punching and kicking invisible monsters. :huh:[/quote]

:lol:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Pit ninjas are a laugh, the best ones are the ones with hoodies and caps that moonwalk with one hand on their head and another flailing backwards like a swimmer that just had an encounter with a shark.
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

these masturbated crackers would occassionally do flips, i shit you not! it's like breakdancing all over again!

</blockquote>
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

well, that sucks :lol:
xpocalypse

Post by xpocalypse »

I saw two drunk guys riding bicycles and holding each other not to fall :huh:

I was afraid to pass them :grin:

and that remind me of :kiss: (wait until 1:09) :

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHnDq88nF1s<!-- m -->

(ok, I admit this was no concert)
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
Mortuary Riot

Post by Mortuary Riot »

It was some local show here or something and the scene kids were fucking crazy. A fellating lover wanted me to go with em to that local deathcore show so I went :oldryan: . Like this one fucker is like scene kid flipping and shit. Cart wheels and whatever else and he would run up to the walls and matrix style wall run and do backflips and shit and basically almost jumping into people. :fuckoff: fuck scene kids with no respect for anyone else but their lame as fuck HARD CORE CREW BALLS TO THE OTHER GUYS BALLS dancing.
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I saw Ozzy fall on his ass during a Black Sabbath concert years ago!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

I was at Ozzfest about 5 years ago, and my fellating lover and I got the entire audience to turn around and flip off this emo band Every Time I Die. The band got all upset and left early.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

During a Deeds of Flesh show, some drunk bitch was being stupid and trying to mosh and failing, so she would grab people's hair (mine in particular) and claw at people and other such nonsense. Her boyfriend was trying to keep her under control and also failing. Next thing I know this sexy leopard elevator is up on stage yelling and performing other general drunken antics and she attempts to stage dive which ends in an epic fail and her essentially jumping face first into the ground.

So she shakes it off and starts stumbling around, her boyfriend holding her and her trying to get away to do more dumb shit. Well she does get away and she jumps onstage again and starts ranting again. This time Jacoby was having none of that shit, and he pushes her off the stage resulting in another epic fall to the floor. In a split second, her boyfriend rushes the stage and punches Jacoby right in the face. Everyone just started wailing on this dude.the whole front row was going off, along with Jacoby who had dropped his bass and started beating up that dude. So the bouncers rush in and separate the hard-on bearer from his beat down and throw him and his bitch out.

Needless to say, Jacoby got back on stage and yelled "Whoever cold clocked me better fucking leave or Im gonna fuckin kill you!" or something to that effect. He played the rest of the set with blood dripping down his chin. :bang:

The rest of the set was better, they played faster, more intense, and with more energy. it was badass :xx:
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

that's an amazing event right there!

</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]in the death pit at a morbid angel gig, a couple total fucking rednecks were going at it and one of them got a gushing, pouring bloody nose. he looked up at me and cupped the pouring blood with his hands, then his buddy came over and cupped it for him and then made some ridiculous wwf pose and started laughing and screaming. :krinor:[/quote]

That reminds me...

At the one MA show I've been to, (Worcester, MA with Soulfly) my old buddy was popping back a few nips of tequila before going in and threw one of the bottles on the ground. Somehow a piece of broken glass flew up and slashed his hand. He pretended like it didnt happen and shoved his hands in his pockets. When we got to the door to be frisked down, he put his hands up and the lady, not even noticing the blood pouring, patted him down. The collected blood in his pocket squished out and as he walked forward to go in, she saw it all over her hands. I was right behind him and saw her face as her eyes went wide and she said, "no..." :lol:

They pulled him aside and drilled him for a half hour about cutting himself and if he's suicidal. He even confessed to drinking in the lot and smashing bottles and they didnt believe him haha. So they bandaged him up, dumped pure-all all over the fucking floor (still blood stains on the rug in the lobby of the Paladium) and let him in. While Morbid was playing, he yanked off a bandage and threw it directly in the middle of the pit. It was like Moses parting the Red Sea :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

hot diggity, i was also at that show. i don't remember specifically seeing any of that but i'm pretty sure i've seen the rug stains a time or three :redneck:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Hahaha awesome

I was right in front of Trey where were you?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

shit, i don't know, i've seen MA at the palladium so many times i kinda lose track. chances are though, i was probably right around the same spot as you, i usually got as far forward on the right-hand side as possible. the only other place i would've been was on that fancy guest balcony that comes up off the floor
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Yeeah I've really taken to that whole bar area in the back. Tables and alcohol :xx:
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

aye that's where i usually hang for opening bands and such :idea: edit, hey what the fuck <----- that isn't :idea :

i was more referring to the one that's like directly above the stage, there's one on each side. the stairs leading up there are on the bottom tier of the carpeted area before you get down to the floor proper
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Ohhhhhhhhh

I dont think I've ever been up there.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i know i got thrown off of there once, but i can't remember which show it was :redneck:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:lol:
;,,;
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

ok, that was the best story so far! :grin:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

what band are you in?
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Mortuary Riot

Post by Mortuary Riot »

[quote name="SARDoniscorn"]I'm in Animals Killing People.

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/animalskillingpeople<!-- m -->[/quote]

:xx:

I've been a fan for awhile.

ONTOPIC: I was at some death metal show but I forgot who was playing and the scene kids were having a field day like usual. I was watching the pit and this real small dainty sexy leopard elevator was trying to get by carrying two beers and she was attempting to not get hit and the turbine flailing arms of the ninjas were going crazy. One kid swinging his arms clocks the sexy leopard elevator in the side of the head knocking her over and then like a million and a half Kerry King lookalikes devoured the kid.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

OFFTOPIC: no offense.. band names have really gone to hell.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I agree, zim, but there are just only so many word combinations you can come up with that sound awesome.
;,,;
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation tea bagging the drummer from Job For a Cowboy. I know I've seen plenty funny at shows but that's the first thing that popped into my head.[/quote]

This, and a fat black woman peeing her pants at Necrophagist, and one of the singer for gorgasm's mic hit himin the face and it was funny, because he was fat
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Sup Benton.2
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

our lord and master :tit:
;,,;
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]I agree, zim, but there are just only so many word combinations you can come up with that sound awesome.[/quote]

people just need to take their time and be creative.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

It's possible
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]

This, and a fat black woman peeing her pants at Necrophagist[/quote]

:lol: "Haaaaaaaay....you guys waaaannnaaa paaaartyyy?" :pissstainedfatpants:

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

mogwai poking fun at the hippies last night was pretty sweet and extracted more than a few laughs from i
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »