Upcoming Concerts (New Edition)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
zim
Postwhore

Re: Upcoming Concerts (New Edition)

Postby zim » 09 Sep 2018, 08:00

might see The Atlas Moth this month, supa excited

page 5 is also supa excited
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 09 Sep 2018, 08:01

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Ne Obliviscaris next weekend. :gay:

they are touring with Wintersun but I guess Wintersun didn't want to come to Florida. :hate:

They aren't playing a bunch of dates :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 09 Sep 2018, 08:05

zim wrote:might see The Atlas Moth this month, supa excited

They are playing here back to back weeks but they are the only band playing I give a fuck about :oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
zim
Postwhore

Postby zim » 09 Sep 2018, 08:07

Nick wrote:
zim wrote:might see The Atlas Moth this month, supa excited

they are the only band playing I give a fuck about :oldryan:

same :oldryan: but i haven't been to a metal show in so long i'm willing to sit through the crap
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 09 Sep 2018, 08:16

At least the second one is with Paradise Lost and solstafir which might could possibly be a neat show

Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 09 Sep 2018, 09:31

Nick wrote:At least the second one is with Paradise Lost and solstafir which might could possibly be a neat show

That will be a killer show.
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 20 Sep 2018, 09:34

I caught Ne Obliviscaris on sunday - it was fantastic.
even if you're not into prog metal you'll find yourself memorized by them. beautiful music and they really know how to work a crowd.
they should be a lot bigger than they currently are, honestly. highly recommend seeing them on tour if they come near you.

going to a black metal gig next week (Uada, Panzerfaust, Imperial Triumphant). should prove interesting.
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 20 Sep 2018, 16:31

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:they really know how to work a crowd.

hetfield-style :bang:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 23 Sep 2018, 08:26

Nick wrote:Gonna try and make a trip to Philly for red fang and big business in September

Waiting on big biz now :thingy:

Hitoshura
Metal God

Postby Hitoshura » 23 Sep 2018, 10:41

nothing on deck. might try and see mitski in october :huh:
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 23 Sep 2018, 12:43

It was weird seeing them as a 2 piece. The opener (dead now) was pretty damn good and worth a shot. Red fang was tight as hell and banged out a bunch of songs. At one point Aaron said this one might be new to you all but it's new to us. They were loud as fuck so either it was a new song or I didn't recognize it. So possibly new red fang incoming :huh:

Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 27 Sep 2018, 19:37

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
going to a black metal gig next week (Uada, Panzerfaust, Imperial Triumphant). should prove interesting.

this show was insane. It's kind of amazing how good American/Canadian black metal has gotten over the years.
all 3 bands are worth checking out but UADA are something else entirely. :grimxx:

next up: Amorphis / Dark Tranquillity / Moonspell / Omnium Gatherum. 3 of my all time favorite bands at one gig! :ba:

Return to “Music”