REPULSION and EXHUMED Members Join Forces In EXPULSION

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Relapse Records has announced the signing of extreme metal act EXPULSION. The newly formed group features members of REPULSION, EXHUMED, PHOBIA, INTRONAUT, GRUESOME and numerous others.

EXPULSION's debut album, "Nightmare Future", will be released on July 14 on CD/LP/digital. Hear the track "Altar Of Slaughter" now via YouTube below.

"Nightmare Future" was produced by Matt Olivo, mixed by TOXIC HOLOCAUST's Joel Grind and mastered by Maor Appelbaum (MAYHEM, FAITH NO MORE, HALFORD). Physical pre-orders and bundles are available at Relapse.com and digital downloads can be pre-ordered via Bandcamp.

Spawned from the cerebral mind of grind legend Matt Olivo (REPULSION), EXPULSION combines grind, punk and crust into a caustic musical vomit guaranteed to stack the corpses high. Olivo's partner in grind Matt Harvey (EXHUMED, GRUESOME) was recruited over beers in a sweaty L.A. apartment to bring his classic brand of oratory assault. The additions of veterans Danny Walker (drums; INTRONAUT, EXHUMED, PHOBIA) and bassist Menno Verbaten (LIGHTNING SWORDS OF DEATH) complete the fit-to-burn outfit. Expect nothing but the best of throat-shredding vocals, relentless blast beats, buzzsaw riffs and raw bass tones. EXPULSION will leave you horrified with their vile brand of classic, '80s sickness!

"Nightmare Future" track listing:

01. Total Human Genocide
02. Altar Of Slaughter
03. Mask Of Fear
04. Nightmare Future
05. Funeral Bells
06. Compulsions
07. Comatose

EXPULSION is:

Matt Harvey - Vocals
Matt Olivo - Guitar
Danny Walker - Drums
Menno Verbaten - Bass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJQF9Ye0-w :greenie:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: REPULSION and EXHUMED Members Join Forces In EXPULSION

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Neat
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

They must've done something really bad in school.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

is this a dad joke