dolores from the cranberries just died

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 10902
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby shadowalk » 16 Jan 2018, 00:01

DOLORES O'RIORDAN
CRANBERRIES SINGER DEAD AT 46
11.4K
1/15/2018 9:17 AM PST
Cranberries Singer Dolores O'Riordan Dead at 46

BREAKING NEWS

The Cranberries lead singer, Dolores O'Riordan, died Monday in London.

Dolores and the rest of the band were reportedly in London for a recording session. A rep for the band would only say she died "suddenly." The rep offered no further details.

The Irish band struck it big in the 'gloryhole era ... when Dolores took over for their previous lead singer. Their songs "Zombie" and "Linger" were huge international hits.



Dolores released 2 solo albums while the Cranberries were on hiatus. They got back together in 2009.

She split from her husband of 20 years in 2014, and had 3 children. Dolores was 46.

#RIP

:tear:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 00:13

you’re fucking kidding me

she has a peculiar and amazing voice, i hope this is a weird hoax of some sort
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 00:30

well this appears to be true

and also a poo

obligatory in memoriam listen of zombie commencing now
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 00:34

phpBB [video]
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39948
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Josh » 16 Jan 2018, 01:27

God dammit :tear:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 12030
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Ninny » 16 Jan 2018, 02:14

:homework:
User avatar
rhino
Postwhore
Posts: 42189
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby rhino » 16 Jan 2018, 02:45

:eyes:

appears to be suicide :frown:
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 6042
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby iamgoat » 16 Jan 2018, 03:13

Fucked up :tear:
:grimb:
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39948
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Josh » 16 Jan 2018, 03:18

rhino wrote::eyes:

appears to be suicide :frown:



Of course it was. Getting really tired of celebrities killing themselves :frown:
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16873
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 16 Jan 2018, 09:49

Damn, always liked this band. She had an amazing voice.
Image
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 17:44

phpBB [video]


this song was a guilty pleasure back before i realized feeling guilty over pleasure is dumb

:serenity:
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 10902
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby shadowalk » 16 Jan 2018, 17:51

phpBB [video]


:xx:
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 8813
Joined: 14 Aug 2014, 13:18
Location: Unknown

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby User » 16 Jan 2018, 19:51

sad news, cranberries are a childhood band for me. i always sing dreams when i go to karaoke.
more metal
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 20:20

do you make the ladies swoon

and the gents
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45264
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Abzu » 16 Jan 2018, 21:01

:tear: I adored her and her band and her voice.
User avatar
Verbal
Postwhore
Posts: 20873
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Verbal » 16 Jan 2018, 21:15

she must have been much more popular in america than i thought
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16873
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 16 Jan 2018, 21:24

phpBB [video]
Image
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69510
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby morbid board eli » 16 Jan 2018, 21:29

Verbal wrote:she must have been much more popular in america than i thought


the first two cranberries records were huge here. i doubt there are many americans my age who wouldn't at least recognize one of their singles
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45264
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Abzu » 17 Jan 2018, 00:18

harpsichord dynamo wrote:
Verbal wrote:she must have been much more popular in america than i thought


the first two cranberries records were huge here. i doubt there are many americans my age who wouldn't at least recognize one of their singles

:idea:

I can't picture the gloryhole era without them.
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39948
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Josh » 17 Jan 2018, 01:34

Abzu wrote:
harpsichord dynamo wrote:
Verbal wrote:she must have been much more popular in america than i thought


the first two cranberries records were huge here. i doubt there are many americans my age who wouldn't at least recognize one of their singles

:idea:

I can't picture the gloryhole era without them.
User avatar
Verbal
Postwhore
Posts: 20873
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Verbal » 17 Jan 2018, 02:08

i only know about 4 or 5 of their songs
User avatar
Aðalsteinn
Metal God
Posts: 6789
Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 08:00

Re: dolores from the cranberries just died

Postby Aðalsteinn » 22 Jan 2018, 05:10

:frown:

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest