Killer be killed. New stuff coming?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
crumbswamkghoshthber
God of Emptiness

Killer be killed. New stuff coming?

Post by crumbswamkghoshthber »

KILLER BE KILLED has commenced work on material for its second album, tentatively due next year.

The supergroup, which is comprised of Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, ex-SEPULTURA), Greg Puciato (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN), Troy Sanders (MASTODON) and drummer Ben Koller (CONVERGE, ALL PIGS MUST DIE, MUTOID MAN), released its self-titled debut album in 2014 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

Asked in a brand new interview with the "Red Light District Show" if there are any plans for KILLER BE KILLED to record a follow-up effort, Max said (hear audio below): "We're actually practicing tomorrow. The guys are flying here to Phoenix and we're gonna go to our SOULFLY place of practice, which is like this big warehouse that we have [with] all our gear there. So they're flying in, and they rented a house. So, yeah, we're gonna finally, finally get some new stuff. We'll try to write as much as we can. I'm really excited. I think we're gonna definitely have a new KILLER BE KILLED [album] next year, man — I can say that I'm pretty much 99 percent sure it's gonna happen… Hopefully we'll have some stuff done [during this songwriting session], enter the studio sometime… I'm hoping maybe at the end of the year we can actually go in the studio and record some, and continue maybe next year, and have a record out next year. That's the perfect plan for me, at least I think in my mind."

I'm well up for some new shit from this outfit soon anyway. Very agreeable synthesis of all the bands constituent elements indeed :cigar: Kicks my ass anyway :ner:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: Killer be killed. New stuff coming?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Oh shit
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Yes! Loved the first record. Bring it on
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »