Vital Remains is cursed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Vital Remains is cursed

Post by Mesarthim »

Ex-Vital Remains Vocalist Jake Raymond Has Passed Away

Former Vital Remains live vocalist Jake Raymond has passed away. The band’s rhythm guitarist Tony Lazaro commented of his passing:

“I found out late yesterday some very sad news that a old fellating lover and Vital Remains singer passed away. His name was Jake Raymond, and he was a good fellating lover! Some of you might remember Jake was VR’s vocalist back in 2001 before we recorded Dechristianize album. He really love the band and always held us in high regard.

Even though i hadn’t spoken or seen Jake in a few years i always hope things were going good for him. I remember the last time i saw him he came out to one of our local shows in Providence and we had fun catching up and talking about the good old days! We laughed alot that night and i remember he started helping me sell merch and asked if i needed any help?

You were always trying to help bro and i wish i could have helped you bro. Thank you for that and everything else you did for me!! I will always remember the good times we had brother! This is really so sad. I’m sick of losing so many friends this year. This makes three Vital Remains singers that passed in the last year.

Three brothers i will not forget! Thank you Jake for your friendship and all your help when i needed it! Thank you for all your work with the band!! I wish i could have been there for you more brother,but we kind of took different paths. I hope you are at peace now. Rest easy brother and until we meet again. My Deepest condolences to his family and friends. RIP Jake“

As mentioned by Lazaro, both former vocalists Scott Wily and Chris Ross both passed last year.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: Vital Remains is cursed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It was benton
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Such a shame. They have some of the most unholy records.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

Nick wrote:It was benton

:god:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
shadowalk
Metal God