apparently maynard is a serial rapist (now the tool album will never come out)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

apparently maynard is a serial rapist (now the tool album will never come out)

Post by droidspawn »

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... _2000.html

for the record, I dont believe this shit for a second. if you get a pass that has cocksucking and tits on it and dont want to fuck, use your brain and dont go back (IF TRUE)

I fucking hate how an allegation instantly ruins peoples lives and careers without any proof whatsoever. hes fucked now.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Re: apparently maynard is a serial rapist (now the tool album will never come out)

Post by Mesarthim »

someone shit posting on twitter doesn't mean much.
that said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Re: apparently maynard is a serial rapist (now the tool album will never come out)

Post by droidspawn »

i mean, we dont even know that the person that posted this is in fact a female. could be a dude for all we know. and the timing is quite curious. apc just releases a new album now tool is recording a new one and now this comes out? give me a fucking break. yall remember the decapiated raped allegations last year and how that turned out?
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

"They were watching 'Happy Gilmore' and he was wearing silk pants. That's when he whipped it out"

:redneck:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

rhino wrote:"They were watching 'Happy Gilmore' and he was wearing silk pants. That's when he whipped it out"

:redneck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_0PzeZRs8
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

hmm
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

There are a lot of reasons to doubt this at present. But:
jorsh wrote:if you get a pass that has cocksucking and tits on it and dont want to fuck, use your brain and dont go back
what?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Did you not read the article? Says Maynard has kiss groupie backstage passes (with pics of chicks in kiss makeup sucking dick) given to the chicks he wants to bang
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Maynard responded on twitter

"Many thanks to those of you who saw right through this despicable false claim that only does damage to the #MeToo movement," Keenan wrote on Twitter. "And shame on those of you who perpetuate this destructive clickbait. As for my delayed but un-required response, I had my phone off. You should try it."
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Yeah! Maynard totally OWNS false sexual assault claims with one tweet!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

are you seriously siding with an anonymous tweet from a user that refuses to come forward and who said "she" was 17 at the time of the "rape" which is the legal age in the majority of states? Who goes on the bus to watch a movie with her boyfriend waiting outside? "She" said Maynard didn't drug or abuse her and that "she" never said no or to stop
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

jorsh wrote:Maynard has kiss groupie backstage passes (with pics of chicks in kiss makeup sucking dick) given to the chicks he wants to bang
jorsh wrote:"She" said Maynard didn't drug or abuse her and that "she" never said no or to stop
Yeah, I read it.

I think we need to have a talk about consent.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Heh, kinda like the news about Decapitated last year eh? I remember most folk here were quick to jump to conclusions that they were guilty.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

update https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... uilty.html

no doubt this was fake bullshit now :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah figured as much
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

they deleted the post where they posted the dudes plenty of fish profile pic. but yeah, the almighty internet traced it back to a gu.y. go figure
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

hard-on bearer looked like he was 12