Suffocation Reveal Final Tour With Frank Mullen, Cattle Decapitation, Krisiun & Soreption To Open

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Suffocation Reveal Final Tour With Frank Mullen, Cattle Decapitation, Krisiun & Soreption To Open

Post by Mesarthim »

It’s no secret that Suffocation have been planning one final tour with Frank Mullen fronting the band and the time has now come for the band to reveal those dates. Mullen stepped down from full-time touring with the group back in 2013 due to his home life with the band having toured largely with a series of fill-in vocalists since. Speaking of this upcoming trek, he commented:

“Hello my friends – so this is it, after 30 years of being a part of this amazing band, which I have had the opportunity to tour the world and bring our music to the sickest fans on the planet, it has come to this time – I bid you a farewell.

I would like to thank first and foremost, all of my brothers in SUFFOCATION who I have shared the stage with over the years. We have had the sickest of times on the road, and recorded some of the sickest fucking music the planet has ever heard.

Secondly I want to thank ALL OUR FANS AND FRIENDS WORLDWIDE, who have helped make this journey possible by supporting us unconditionally. None of this would have been possible without you. So in closing, I will miss you all. This has been the craziest ride of my life and I would not change a thing! Until we meet up again take care, stay fruital and I look forward to the next chapter.

But before I take my final step off the stage, to give back to all of you who have supported, me and the boys are going to head out on the DEATH CHOPPING NORTH AMERICA tour. Along with some insane support acts including CATTLE DECAPITATION, KRISIUN, and SOREPTION! I hope to see you all for one last ride across North America. Stay fruital.”

As he stated above, Cattle Decapitation, Krisiun and Soreption will join Suffocation on the trek, here’s the dates:

10/21 Wantagh, NY – Mulcahy’s Concert Hall
10/22 Cambridge, MA – Middle East Down
10/23 Montreal, QC – Les Foufounes Electriques
10/24 Toronto, ON – Lee’s Place
10/25 Detroit, MI – Magic Stick
10/26 Joliet, IL – The Forge
10/27 St. Paul, MN – Amsterdam Bar and Grill
10/29 Kansas City, MO – Riot Room
10/30 Denver, CO – Gothic Theatre
10/31 Salt Lake City, UT – Metro Music Hall
11/01 Jerome, ID – Diamondz Event Center
11/02 Seattle, WA – Club Sur Rocks
11/03 Portland, OR – Dante’s
11/04 Oakland, CA – Oakland Metro
11/05 West Hollywood, CA – Whisky A Go Go (no Cattle Decapitation)
11/06 San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick (no Cattle Decapitation)
11/07 Mesa, AZ – Club Red
11/09 San Antonio, TX – Paper Tiger
11/10 Dallas, TX – Gas Monkey Bar ‘N Grill
11/11 Houston, TX – White Oak Music Hall
11/13 Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
11/14 Charlotte, NC – The Underground
11/15 Baltimore, MD – Ottobar
11/16 New York, NY – Gramercy Theatre
11/17 Reading, PA – Reverb
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Ninny
Metal God

Re: Suffocation Reveal Final Tour With Frank Mullen, Cattle Decapitation, Krisiun & Soreption To Open

Post by Ninny »

:interessant:
shadowalk
Metal God

Re: Suffocation Reveal Final Tour With Frank Mullen, Cattle Decapitation, Krisiun & Soreption To Open

Post by shadowalk »

Frank :eyes:

Also that’s a nice set of bands. Looks like a good time. I would go if I can. :eyes:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

More excited about cattle decap and krisiun
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

ahhh fuck why's it gotta be both in boston and on a monday :oldryan:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

No Floriduh dates :frown:
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

New Krisiun is a must listen.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Holocaust wrote:No Fargo date :frown:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

so he left the band
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

he sure did, very good
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

giza butler wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 09:08
Holocaust wrote:No Fargo date :frown:
Some things never change. :redneck:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am