bolt thrower

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

bolt thrower

Post by droidspawn »

here is a band that i dont remember being discussed on here at all really except maybe imran back like 10-15 years ago. im going back threw their catalog this weekend. :xx:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: bolt thrower

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

All their albums are pretty solid :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Never really checked them out. :huh:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I only have the For Victory record. It's a nice listen but I don't remember a lot of times of where I would listen to it frequently.
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

jorsh wrote:here is a band that i dont remember being discussed on here at all really except maybe imran back like 10-15 years ago. im going back threw their catalog this weekend. :xx:
One of the rare death metal bands that didn't even seen to know how to put out a bad album. On the other hand, they also never did anything unprecedented or mind blowing, but that's a fair trade off. They remind me of Vader in that way.

Also tons of respect for them for stepping aside the way they did.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:bang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vNjMOuO_fI
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Bolt thrower is a band that I enjoy but never became a huge fan of for whatever reason
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

rhino wrote:Bolt thrower is a band that I enjoy but never became a huge fan of for whatever reason
same. they are like others like Grave and Unleashed. I've heard them and I liked them - but they never really grabbed me the way that others have. don't know why.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rhino wrote:Bolt thrower is a band that I enjoy but never became a huge fan of for whatever reason
same. they are like others like Grave and Unleashed. I've heard them and I liked them - but they never really grabbed me the way that others have. don't know why.
Now that I think about it I have a very similar reaction to Monstrosity and Sinister. I'm never let down when I hear them, but for whatever reason I never get an itch to go out of my way and pull any of their albums out.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

yep i am also in the meh bolt thrower camp. respect but will rarely choose them over much better DM
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Paste Human wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Now that I think about it I have a very similar reaction to Monstrosity and Sinister. I'm never let down when I hear them, but for whatever reason I never get an itch to go out of my way and pull any of their albums out.
Don't forget deceased
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.