Old Filth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Old Filth

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

WAS great. Now :frown:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqpCrY_XhM<!-- m -->

[youtube] 7GqpCrY_XhM[/youtube]

this thread was inspired cause the last night I dreamt that I was going to a cof gig :grimsanta:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Teresa
Ancient One

Re: Old Filth

Post by Teresa »

Dani's voice is pretty unbearable most of the time. Some songs are ok, but overall, meh.
why you wanna trip on me
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

there is to much good music out there in the world to even give them a split seconds consideration
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

My guilty pleasure: Midian and prior with Dusk on top.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="hafsteinn"]there is to much good music out there in the world to even give them a split seconds consideration[/quote]

is their singer that succks but not their music. If u listen the first albums or Dusk and her embrace for example it has great music inside. Dani is a good lyrics writer but is not able to sing of course.

:grimsanta:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

yeah, i listened to their first albums back in 99 I think it was, i was into dusk and her embrace somewhat.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:grim:

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Teresa"]Dani's voice is completely unbearable all of the time[/quote]

fixed

[quote name="hafsteinn"]there is to much good music out there in the world to even give them a split seconds consideration[/quote]

this!
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is their singer that succks but not their music. If u listen the first albums or Dusk and her embrace for example it has great music inside. Dani is a good lyrics writer but is not able to sing of course.[/quote]

I agree with this statement.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Vempire will always be one of the favorite records of all time.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Dusk for me is their best. :grim:
;,,;