KILL FUCK DIE

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

KILL FUCK DIE

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Underrated W.A.S.P. album :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liwyju0- ... L&index=24<!-- m -->

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Mr. P
Ancient One

Re: KILL FUCK DIE

Post by Mr. P »

No sorry, that album was a total mis-hit
:xx:
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I have to agree with Pentey. Not good. Sorry!

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I also agreed with ya, but little by little I started to appreciate also KFD :idea:

Blackie is Blackie :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>