Mick Jagger/ Keith Richards

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Mick Jagger/ Keith Richards

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I always loved these masturbated crackers :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

:pepper:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Mick Jagger/ Keith Richards

Post by zim »

i think their immortal? :huh:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

rolling stones suck
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

That picture is what should come up when people type :doubleold:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

[quote name="hafsteinn"]rolling stones suck[/quote]

i agree with the exception of two songs (wild horses and paint it black)
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

thats pretty bad for a 50 year track record
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

too much NOT into the know in your posts :tear:

there are a lot of good tracks:

brown sugar, miss you, anybody seen my baby, you got me rocking, starm me up, sympathy for the devil, satisfaction, jumping jack flash,Gimme shelter, angie, lady jane, out of time, get off my cloud, let's spend the night togheter..... :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:

The Rolling stones is Story :xx: , impossible mehing them to.

Stones,beatles,doors, etc. = classic win :rshot:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Stones,beatles,doors, etc. = classic win :rshot:[/quote]

doors yes :xx: , to the beatles i'll give you the benefit of the doubt (never liked 'em, but i see why someone would), but stones are just meh, pure 100% meh. plus, they're probably bigeer douchebags than all of the dudes mentioned in the "biggest metal cunt"... combined :piss1:
:xx: Image :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Rob help me :)

Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="hafsteinn"]rolling stones suck[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="i am the pink lizard"]

they're probably bigeer douchebags than all of the dudes mentioned in the "biggest metal cunt"... combined :piss1:[/quote]

but, why? this is the question.

you all hould remember that without this band rock history would never existed. too many cool bands took inspiration from the stones :xx:

djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="i am the pink lizard"]

they're probably bigeer douchebags than all of the dudes mentioned in the "biggest metal cunt"... combined :piss1:[/quote]

but, why? this is the question.

you all hould remember that without this band rock history would never existed. too many cool bands took inspiration from the stones :xx:[/quote]

i disagree. but whatever. why they're douchebags? 'cause they're money-hungry whores. seriously, they have so much money they could play for free for the next 50 years and not feel the losses yet they DEMAND at least a profit of 2million$ (and that was a couple of years ago (who knows what's the figure now...) when they were scheduled to play here but cancelled for retarded reasons... can't remember right now, i'll ask my roommate later if anyone cares :redneck: ) to even consider playing. fuck them and fuck their cock-rock bore-fest music :piss1: . they remind me of u2 in a (bad) way. except at least the stones aren't such hypocrites :evil:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

oh well man, if this is the motivation, there are a lot but really a lot of rockstars that goes on just for money......kiss,motley crue etc. are just assholes that still play for money. But I suppose is just a normal thing, cause in the first years of your carrier you love music and you are young, in the second you love what you do but is become a job , in the third ( if you are lucky and good enought to arrive it! ) you are just a fat old actor that earn money. But anyway I suppose in the deep every one of these assholes loves rock'n roll

Rolling stones were fundamental. No stones no kiss,no aerosmith, no 70's hard rock bands........ so---no metal.........

of course is obvious in the 2009 smiling at songs like Satisfaction or Get off my cloud, but in my opinion these songs and bands are forever green.

Old music >>>>>>>>>> Nowadays music.

djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]oh well man, if this is the motivation, there are a lot but really a lot of rockstars that goes on just for money......kiss,motley crue etc. are just assholes that still play for money. But I suppose is just a normal thing, cause in the first years of your carrier you love music and you are young, in the second you love what you do but is become a job , in the third ( if you are lucky and good enought to arrive it! ) you are just a fat old actor that earn money. But anyway I suppose in the deep every one of these assholes loves rock'n roll

Rolling stones were fundamental. No stones no kiss,no aerosmith, no 70's hard rock bands........ so---no metal.........

of course is obvious in the 2009 smiling at songs like Satisfaction or Get off my cloud, but in my opinion these songs and bands are forever green.

Old music >>>>>>>>>> Nowadays music.[/quote]

i disagree on all but the first point. yes, the vast majority of musicians turn into money-hungry whores but some of them at least mantain some modicum of integrity and/or passion. the stones don't. and they want more money. much more money. they're not even willing to "adapt" their fees for countries (like mine) that don't have such high living standards. c'mon, even metallica when they were supposed to play here (cancelled a few years ago for "technical reasons") wanted a bit less money, AFAIK (there were rumors. but the tickets were cheaper than in, say, italy or the UK or whatever), just so the ticket price could be lower

no, old>new, that's just a stupid nostalgia-ridden generalisation. there's plenty of good music in every genre (at least the ones i care about :redneck: ), you just have to dig more. you can't say it's lesser just because you're lazier. it's unfair

and i totally disagree on the stones being fundamental in the development of anything. same for aerosmith. if it wasn't them it would've been someone else. just like in every "scene". the blues (as much as i dislike the genre) was much more instrumental in the development of early heavy metal and rock guitarists. just go read a couple of Iommi's interviews. he never (at least in the ones i've read) mentions the stones as being an influence. and Iommi is probably THE most instrumental figure in the early development of metal. so, once again, fuck your stones. they're basically rock for the pop masses (confirmed by my mother and her brother, former hippies :redneck: )
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

oh well man, if this is the motivation, there are a lot but really a lot of rockstars that goes on just for money......kiss,motley crue etc. are just assholes that still play for money. But I suppose is just a normal thing, cause in the first years of your carrier you love music and you are young, in the second you love what you do but is become a job , in the third ( if you are lucky and good enought to arrive it! ) you are just a fat old actor that earn money. But anyway I suppose in the deep every one of these assholes loves rock'n roll

No band I like that I can think of takes influence from them, so I don't really feel like I owe them anything. :fuckoff: :redneck:

Old music >>>>>>>>>> Nowadays music.
This is a lame excuse for being lazy and just saddling in with the "classics" and never bothering to listen to anything different.
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

HEATHENS!!!!!!! to deny the Stones and PARTICULARLY the self perpetuating legends that are Mick and Keef is akin to declaring the earth is flat.

there would be no modern language, human rights, scientific exploration or open necked shirt bluesriffmongery if it wasn't for these luminaries of galactic culture.

statues WILL be raised mark my words.

come on AOD, fuck these stiffnecked college boys, lets jump onthe bus and get groovy.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Pete has spoken :grim: