need some easy/fun songs to learn

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
nigtik

need some easy/fun songs to learn

Post by nigtik »

some thrash shit preferbly. i hit a block with my writing and need something to kick me in the ass. show me some nice easy thrash to learn niggaz :bang:
TamPron
Metal God

Re: need some easy/fun songs to learn

Post by TamPron »

for whom the bell tolls
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

mayhem - freezing moon

bar none this song is quite possibly THE most fun to play on guitar. it's not difficult either, you just have to be able to trem pick for like 2 mins straight. thats literally the hardest part about it.
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Some Slayer? Mandatory Suicide, War Ensemble, Angel of death?
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ENSEMBLEEEEEEEEE
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]mayhem - freezing moon

bar none this song is quite possibly THE most fun to play on guitar. it's not difficult either, you just have to be able to trem pick for like 2 mins straight. thats literally the hardest part about it.[/quote]

DMDS tunes in general are fun as hell to play. i surprised myself the other night, by somehow still remembering all the parts to funeral fog. it's not a particularly difficult song, of course, but i've just never been good at memorizing the particulars of whole songs :redneck:

for thrash-oriented stuff, pick any song off of reign in blood (if you want to avoid being too cliche just avoid AoD and RB). as long as you have a bit of speed and endurance, they're pretty easy to tackle and always rewarding to run through