I'm an X_CORE DJ

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
M.Bison
Ancient One

I'm an X_CORE DJ

Post by M.Bison »

As well as being a genius bedroom death metal guitar wizard :redneck:

[youtube]EVVIA8olCyQ[/youtube]

So yeah, I actually managed to finish something I started and I quite enjoy it. It's very simple, but I'm new to this.

Thoughts? :santa:
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: I'm an X_CORE DJ

Post by Abzu »

Generic but enjoyable.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Yeah it's hardly anything new, I just like that kinda minimal vibe for walking around in the dark with headphones.

This is a new thing for me to actually enjoy listening to something I've made though, hence why I'm sharing. I normally keep everything to myself or give up half way through, never satisfied. This time I just thought "fuck it, it's finished, it is what it is." and I'm kinda glad ya know cause this is essentially my first 'song'.

It's a relief and a triumph, how ever minor it may seem.

:brushteeth:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I enjoy minimal -- make more :grimsanta:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness

Post by LAVAGOD »

sounds like its got some house music influences which is awesome. nice to have it basic and strait forward. make some more :thingy:
LAVA!!!
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Yeah it's house style :santa:

I shall get to work on another tune right away, thank you for your encouraging words MABB.

I shared the link with a few friends and haven't heard anything back at all, kinda bummed about that :frown: