guitar center sucks

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
neckred
Ancient One

guitar center sucks

Post by neckred »

it just does, terrible terrible store
ImageImageImageImage
zim
Zim(a)

Re: guitar center sucks

Post by zim »

it is truly shit

and i especially love the douchebags that can't play worth a shit but feel it's necessary to crank their amp up to 10 :kiss:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="zim"]it is truly shit

and i especially love the douchebags that can't play worth a shit but feel it's necessary to crank their amp up to 10 :kiss:[/quote]

Not to mention that they are never in tune!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

..every single guitar is always out of tune :wall:
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

there's an actual good guitar center about 45 minutes away from me, but it's the only worthwhile one i've ever been to. every other location seems to exclusively stock entry-level gear in every single department, the only exceptions being a handful of pricey fenders/gibsons :oldryan:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

I think Limp Bizkit toured Guitar Centers nationwide to recruit a new guitarist some years ago :vomit:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

yet he still has the same douchebag
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I was in a Guitar Center years ago when the guitarist from Vile was checking out a Mesa Rectifier. He cranked it to stage volume and started tearing it up! At least half the employees came running over and yelling at him to turn it down. He just calmly said, "I have to know what it will sound like on stage." They looked at him like he had just fucked a chicken in the store.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:lol:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

one of the dudes from lecherous nocturne worked at the guitar center in greenville

he tried to get me to sign up for a guitar center credit card and i was all 'nah'
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i think paul ryan from origin works at a guitar center