I bought me a Fender

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I bought me a Fender

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

this to be precise:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
deckard
Metal God

Re: I bought me a Fender

Post by deckard »

fucking win
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

total black with H is good :grimxx:

Of course its sound is not aggressive as a Jackson or bc rich for example (but I already have a jackson), so I needed a much more versatil guitar. I wanted also a guitar without Floyd rose, I already have a floyd rose guitar so I wanted a much more comfortable guitar to play everything, from rock to metal.

I wanted a fucking fender in my collection.

fuck yeah

p.s. all my guitars are BLACK :redneck: :grimxx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

i really want a tele with no humbucker, just single coils. i need something that wont sound metal to jam on
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

floyd rose is amazing but is not always comfortable. I needed a guitar without it :idea:

I needed a "classic" guitar. There is NO classic guitar much more than Fender.

Fender is a classic as pussy.

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

:xx: :xx: :tvrky:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="LetMeUseTheChapelPls"]I approve that purchase.[/quote]
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]total black with H is good :grimxx:

Of course its sound is not aggressive as a Jackson or bc rich for example (but I already have a jackson), so I needed a much more versatil guitar. I wanted also a guitar without Floyd rose, I already have a floyd rose guitar so I wanted a much more comfortable guitar to play everything, from rock to metal.

I wanted a fucking fender in my collection.

fuck yeah

p.s. all my guitars are BLACK :redneck: :grimxx:[/quote]

i want that guitar!

how much did it cost?
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

I need me a guitar with only single coils, fender style or P90
ImageImageImageImage
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah I've always wanted a Jazzmaster with p90s.

And yes I would jam some fuzz :redneck:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i love the super-strat style generally, but i've never been a huge fan of fender strats. i'd probably go for a telecaster if i get a single coil guitar :santa:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

[quote name="LetMeUseTheChapelPls"]I wanted a guitar with a floyd but my budget was low and people spoke against cheap guitars with floyds. I have a fixed bridge now and I think I should have done it my way anyway.

I had a the opportunity to get a peavey vortex with a bill lawrence but the seller changed things at the last minute, selling it to a dude that would pick it up at his place (instead of us meeting in the city). I'm still looking at a KRamer Vanguard.

<!-- m -->http://www.thomann.de/gb/kramer_guitars_vanguardrm.htm<!-- m -->[/quote]

My first guitar was a Kramer :eyes:
Anjel
Ancient One

Post by Anjel »

Fender. :puke:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Anjel"]Fender. :puke:[/quote]

why? :huh:

Anjel
Ancient One

Post by Anjel »

They are way too expensive, I don't understad what's so great about a Fender from the '70s that costs $5000 when you can get a new and way better/modern/better sounding guitar for waaaay less. They look pretty damn ugly as well.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

man, Fender anf Gibson are like pussy. Is a classic. Is not allowed to hate them :redneck:

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

gibsons are nice but way overpriced, same as american fenders for sure