Hey Vahmpy/Uni

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Hey Vahmpy/Uni

Post by M.Bison »

Post us all your vids playing MA stuffos :xx: :santa:
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Hey Vahmpy/Uni

Post by zim »

please! :interessant:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

I honestly do not have any stuff filmed. a few years ago Vahmpy needed some stuff in band context on video for school. So we had somebody shoot some stuff. The sound quality was bad and it was purposly focused on the Vahmpsters guitar playing as it was for a school application. We did not even work out who played which harmony and stuff. We just ripped out a handfull of MA cover tunes.

There are mistakes all over the place, and the drummer had an off day LOL. So i am quite happy it is not out there anymore. We were planning to jam once in a while but we live to far apart and are too busy.

I would really appreciate Tom not posting that stuff anymore, we can do much better.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I was going to say the same thing there, uni.

I'm not going to post it anymore since it's so dated, we really can do so much better. (Although it's been years since I touched any MA songs).

Thanks for the interest though, that's very much appreciated. :idea: :bang:

Next video recording would be old rock'n'roll anyways since MA is too fast for us now, lol, j/k. :redneck:
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="uni777"]I honestly do not have any stuff filmed. a few years ago Vahmpy needed some stuff in band context on video for school. So we had somebody shoot some stuff. The sound quality was bad and it was purposly focused on the Vahmpsters guitar playing as it was for a school application. We did not even work out who played which harmony and stuff. We just ripped out a handfull of MA cover tunes.

There are mistakes all over the place, and the drummer had an off day LOL. So i am quite happy it is not out there anymore. We were planning to jam once in a while but we live to far apart and are too busy.

I would really appreciate Tom not posting that stuff anymore, we can do much better.[/quote]

:tear: Man that's a shame, I thought they were really cool... obviously not perfect, just a bunch of guys jamming some great music (better than I could), but fucking awesome none the less.

I wish I had the opportunity to play with people like that, but I live in the middle of a musical wasteland :redneck:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

i love all the kintarists on here and welcome any vids of yinz playing :bang:

:beer:
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="Void"]

Next video recording would be old rock'n'roll anyways since MA is too fast for us now, lol, j/k. :redneck:[/quote]

:oof:

LOL speak for yourself dude HAHAHA. Last wednesday we ripped through a bitching version of Dawn of the angry.

Finally we are getting some regular rehearsing time. Unfortunatly Martin was down with the flu and Milan had an accidend with a grinder and almost cut off his thumb. He was able to play a handfull of songs though.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I recall our very own Mr. Rutan posting a video of himself playing Nile's Sarcophagus while wielding a stratocaster guitar on stage. I actually liked that performance. :idea:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

fucking hell uni! milan needs his fucking fingers, all 10 of em :oof:

so yuri decided not to stay home this time? :redneck: I thought Martin started college again on wednesdays...

@shadowwalk: thanks m8 :santa: