show tonight

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
Abzu
Postwhore

show tonight

Post by Abzu »

Playing my first show in like seven years tonight, first with this band in eight.

Practice was alright yesterday.

I'll post a video tonight if someone takes video and it isn't shit.

:rocker:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: show tonight

Post by Abzu »

Went a-okay :fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

did you headbang and such
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Not while playing. I was pissed off about some bullshit with the singer. But I rocked the head about during the other bands, one of which I was extremely happy to hear.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

video? pics? blowjobs?
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I'm still waiting for our dumbass singer to upload ANYthing. His wife fired off the camera all night and nothing is up yet :shakefist:

We used to play shows with this other band Downplay. Their guitarist was in another band that played last night. It started out like death metal and he's a pretty good player so I was like alright but then they had all these fun funk interludes and started branching off and it became really fun.
;,,;