ENGL appreciationz

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

ENGL appreciationz

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

This is my new toy:

:xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: ENGL appreciationz

Post by rhino »

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

fuck yeah. It screams like a fucking whore fucked by satan.

MADE IN GERMANY :grimb:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

my next amp will be an engl due to his description :xx: :grim:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] It screams like a fucking whore fucked by satan.

[/quote]

:bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

:grimb: :grimxx: :grimxx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="jorsh"]:grimb: :grimxx: :grimxx:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

In that picture was all 10, but I keep the middle at 1 half about. Bass is 10, Reverb is 10,Treble 10, Lead on 10.....so, yeah, I keep in general 80% on 10. It depends of what kind of sound I'm searching for, but anyway I like massive sound.

Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I loved my Engl Powerball--had crushing but articulate tone.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]In that picture was all 10, but I keep the middle at 1 half about. Bass is 10, Reverb is 10,Treble 10, Lead on 10.....so, yeah, I keep in general 80% on 10. It depends of what kind of sound I'm searching for, but anyway I like massive sound.[/quote]

[youtube]IYG1EmD12xE[/youtube]
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] It screams like a fucking whore fucked by satan.

[/quote]

:bang:[/quote]
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]

[/quote]

:bang:[/quote][/quote]
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

Here's an Engl Powerball from a demo by my old studio project, Excarnum. I couldn't play very loud since we recorded it in our bassist's home studio, so the power amp didn't contribute much to the sound. Otherwise, it would have been even ballsier. The Mp3 compression doesn't help, either. Still...

<!-- m -->https://soundcloud.com/toccata-1/speed-of-dark2<!-- m -->
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]

[/quote]

:bang:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;