Need some lyrics (for home project)

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
FUKKET
Metal God

Need some lyrics (for home project)

Post by FUKKET »

hey guys

As you might know I'm always working on music: heaps of projects in between my day job, my regular gigs & keeping the wife happy. :grin:

The current project i'm working is highly influenced by Godflesh + Howard Shore's "Crash" score. I've written & finished about 16 songs but i'm stuck on this one. I just can't think of any lyrics.

The other songs were inspired by: horror film ideas, disease and a lot of anger i had from work [because my boss was a prick & fucking everything up- Now he's been fired, i'm a lot calmer].

The 'main' riff was actually written some years ago for Slimey Things, when I first joined, but it wasn't suited to the way we were heading, so I kept it.

Now i'm just stuck.

The working title is "Legionellosis", and that's only because the original writing of it for Slimeys was going to be about that subject.

Because the music is quite chaotic, I plan on keeping the lyrics quite short phrases & to a minimum, but feel free to do whatever.

Any subject etc...

And don't worry, won't be released or anything, this is just for home home stuff which i need to get out or i'll go nuts.

Looking forward to what people come up with.

PS: I know the intro sounds like "Future Breed Machine" intro - that's just a fluke, as it was written for Slimeys and the sax was going to play those cluster notes & rhythm. When i turned it to distorted synth it sounded like that intro... but i kept it cause it's cool, and a homage to Meshuggah

:santa:
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Need some lyrics (for home project)

Post by zim »

"i'm good, so good. yes, i'm good. good at cashier. hier, ier, ier, er" :grin:

sorry, i don't have any real lyrics but this is awesome :xx:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

:santa:
beandorkio
God of Emptiness

Post by beandorkio »

I might have a lookity look, but may need reminding over the next week as I'm juggling a truckload of music/work at the mo

Just lyrics you're after? Or vocals as well?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="beandorkio"]I might have a lookity look, but may need reminding over the next week as I'm juggling a truckload of music/work at the mo

Just lyrics you're after? Or vocals as well?[/quote]

just lyrics dude - i'll do the vox :santa: