Pod Farm

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
Hugo.
Metal God

Pod Farm

Post by Hugo. »

I just downloaded this. Its a MASSIVE step up from Gearbox, the former stock line6 software - a frustratingly limp sounding affair.

The distortions and amp models available are incredibly sharp and organic sounding. Honestly its given my guitar playing a new lease of life, Ive never heard my guitar sound so good. Easily the best-sounding software of its kind that Ive tried.

Anyone else using this?
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Pod Farm

Post by zim »

linky link
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

teh torrentz

Also, you need line6 hardware as far as I know.

Incidentally, my buddy says the IK Amplitube Metal version sounds better
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I'm pretty much stuck on Gearbox beacuse of my POD XT Live but I don't really have any complaints about it. I tried using POD Farm and it kinda sounded like ass...or maybe it's because my POD isn't really designed to work with POD Farm? :huh:

One of my favorite things to do while I'm at home and on the herb is to sit down with my guitar plugged into my POD and I'd make lots and lots of patches in Gearbox. :weed: :taint:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Okay so I did my research. It appears I can use my POD XT for POD Farm but I'll have to bypass virtually everything on the XT. And I can't store those POD Farm presets on the XT either for mobile purposes so screw that.