both of my bands

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
scunt.
Metal God

both of my bands

Postby scunt. » 12 Aug 2015, 11:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upRffirvx5E

this is the band i play guitar in and do the back up vocals in, this song has two verses i laid down with various moments of me accenting the lead vocals

and this is the i do vocals in, which is musically somewhat stunted, as the guitarist insists on only writing mid paced kind of slammy but mostly boring riffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lQjfSnFKU

enjoy cunts
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
zim
Metal God

Re: both of my bands

Postby zim » 12 Aug 2015, 23:09

i'm really upset that the harvesting putrefaction song doesn't have a massive snare hit/reverb at the 0:39 mark, it would have worked so well with the guitar reverb. instead it sounds like a flat tire, fuck you man.
scunt.
Metal God

Postby scunt. » 19 Aug 2015, 10:03

i had nothing to do with any of that jazz except for what i did vocally

music is shit tbh fam
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Josh
Postwhore
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Postby Josh » 19 Aug 2015, 10:55

aye that is boring balls

expulsiate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
scunt.
Metal God

Postby scunt. » 19 Aug 2015, 11:21

hopefully we can get the rest of our shit recorded all proper like, i can find a live lineup, and then take up the offer Dan from NSE threw at me  :cool:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
horse dealies
Postwhore

Postby horse dealies » 19 Aug 2015, 11:52

hit the road scuntberg :interessant:
<div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(255,255,240);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(0,0,0);">
<p style="font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;"> 
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Aðalsteinn" data-cid="608776" data-time="1482447919">
I'm all for supportive moms
</blockquote>

</div>
</div>
</div>

Return to “Musicians”