One of Chuck's old B.C Rich Stealth for sale

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

One of Chuck's old B.C Rich Stealth for sale

Post by Olden Polynice »

"Up for grabs is One of Chuck Schuldiner’s personal stealths. This was mostly utilized as a backup when his primary black stealth was out of commission, hence why there are few pictures of him playing it. At some point in his life Chuck decided to strip the paint. I considered restoring it but decided to leave it just way the chuck left it. He was the last one to string this guitar and it hasn’t been touched since. It also comes with the hard case that Chuck toured with. Chuck Schuldiner was my Uncle and that is how I have possession of this, I provide personalized COA upon request. Good luck and happy bidding.

Cheers,

Chris"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chuck-Schuldin ... rmvSB=true

Nothing to add but thought some people here might find this interesting
zim
Zim(a)

Re: One of Chuck's old B.C Rich Stealth for sale

Post by zim »

i saw this on facebook the other day, the opening bid started at $6666 which i thought was insane. looks like it's up to $8000 now with 44 bids :shock:

i think chuck's nephew (the hard-on bearer who deals with a lot of the death social media and what not) has some kind of kidney issue and is trying to raise money for hospital bills
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I'd probably paint it matte black and put an EMG 81 in it. :brushteeth:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

that is a shitload of money for a stripped guitar that's been sitting idle and unmaintained in the dank florida climate for nearly 20 years :oldryan::::::::::::::
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

finished at a hair over 10k :oldryan:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

One could have used that bling for a custom shop Ibanez although you'd probably be angry enough to murder a whole family if you see even just one dent
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Crazy... I'm sure one could get a 50's fender or LP relic in much better shape for that kind of money.