Free tabs

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
vO)))id
Metal God

Free tabs

Post by vO)))id »

The fuck happened to all the free tabs? Everything goes through Guitar Pro now or some shit and it’s all via an app with a monthly membership. FUCK OFF GTR TAB NAZI’S!!! :waa:
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Free tabs

Post by zim »

in 2006 there was a massive fuck you to almost all tabs sites and i feel like they never recovered https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/21/tech ... 1ecom.html

ultimate guitar does have some decent free tabs though, i used some the other day :idea:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Thats cool skinno
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Skinfection wrote:I use Songsterr mostly for Tabs. Think it was ~$5 and it has tons of completely tabbed songs. You can even slow them down and not mess up the pitch for more intricate parts.
i didn't know it was that cheap :o

been using songsterr to look up bits here and there, you can change tuning too like in GP but that's a paid feature
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Lavabug wrote:
Skinfection wrote:I use Songsterr mostly for Tabs. Think it was ~$5 and it has tons of completely tabbed songs. You can even slow them down and not mess up the pitch for more intricate parts.
i didn't know it was that cheap :o

been using songsterr to look up bits here and there, you can change tuning too like in GP but that's a paid feature
hey lava b, are you still thinking about selling that iron bird?
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

mmaaaaaybe

If things pan out for a build I have in mind in the coming months, I might. It'll be another ironbird to replace it with the older style curves, thicker body, longer scale and huge stainless steel frets.

I need to give the electronics some love cause something isn't well-grounded. But I put a super distortion in it and fell in love with it again.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

if do you decide to sell one of your iron birds hit me up, always interested

the white rg you sold me is one of my favorite guitars to jam on these days :xx:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Cool. The white rg with the gotoh trem was rad, best trem ever. Better than a OFR imo.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I use it the songsterr as well but i thought it was a free site and i never had the need for the premium services