Rings on fingers while playing

Music is a primeval force guiding its creators to ancient places. Share stories, compare equipment, join bands, get feedback.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Rings on fingers while playing

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

now, I know is a strange/stupid thread, but it has its point. I was just curiose about if you guitar players have rings on fingers and you keep them also during playing guitar. I generally have 2 silver rings ( 1 on the left, 1 on the right), but I don't wear them while playing guitar cause it piss off. But....watching some famous guitar players, they wear them also playing. I put my ring in the middle finger of the left hand, and honestly I see that having something that could ruin the guitar-keyboard helps me to keep the left hand in the right position

:bulb:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Rings on fingers while playing

Post by zim »

i've had problems with rings while playing, on both hands. i just stopped wearing them while playing cause' i couldn't get use to it.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

I can get by with rings on my middle or third fingers on my right hand, but it's a hell of a lot easier to just not wear them when I play. I have one which has sentimental value as my gran got it for me, but when I play I just put it in my pocket.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

Yes, I can play my wedding ring on like without it. But I can't do any sports that demand hands with it.
:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I'm keeping the habit of the ring on the middle finger of the left hand . Seems working for keeping my left hand in a right position :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I have no problem playing with these things.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]