New Morbid angel official facebook

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
VARG

New Morbid angel official facebook

Post by VARG »

Just in.

This is Morbid angel's new official facebook profile:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/morbidangelofficial<!-- m -->
vega
Metal God

Re: New Morbid angel official facebook

Post by vega »

time for every one to poking morbid angel and ask about new album! :bang:
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I like how That vadimvon dude is tooting his own horn on their default pic. That being said, I think it looks pretty neato.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

xpocalypse

Post by xpocalypse »

is it the new album cover?

(i don't think so but)

IT IS FINE :grin:
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I feel like killing that VadimVon son of a bitch
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

:necro:
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

Fucking hell some of you take this internet talk too seriously.Killing?REALLY?
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

:facepalm:
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness

Post by Love of Lava »

[quote name="shadowalk"]:facepalm:[/quote]
love of lava.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="mabb_"]Fucking hell some of you take this internet talk too seriously.Killing?REALLY?[/quote]

fucking hyperbole, how does it work
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

That's it I'm gonna have to kill you for that comment!

:sicken:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I probably would not kill him unless we were in the woods and I were drunk. Otherwise, I think I would just want to punch him in the face.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

I'd probably just take a piss. If he walked into it, that would be his fault. And then we'd both go our separate ways.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Then I would go on the internet and bitch about people on the internet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I feel like killing that VadimVon son of a bitch[/quote]

You aren't even worthy of his spit upon your brown face.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="desolation"]I probably would not kill him unless we were in the woods and I were drunk. Otherwise, I think I would just want to punch him in the face.[/quote]

ok Bard. how very original. Except he isn't gay. Just ask your mom.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="mabb_"]Fucking hell some of you take this internet talk too seriously.Killing?REALLY?[/quote]

lol oh yeah - lol In reality he'd probably just ask him for an autograph.

Point is the man can do whatever the hell he wants to, love it or hate it.

Some jealous nameless sand-negro talking shit online doesn't change a goddamn thing.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]

Some jealous nameless sand-negro talking shit online doesn't change a goddamn thing.[/quote]

Everybody knows my name here FaggotRoller.

And you're right, my talking shit doesn't change a goddamn thing. For instance, the fact that your Vadimvon buddy is an opportunist whore using Morbid Angel's platform to further his own shitty projects is true regardless of what I have to say on this board.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]

Some jealous nameless sand-negro talking shit online doesn't change a goddamn thing.[/quote]

And you're right, my talking shit doesn't change a goddamn thing. For instance, the fact that your Vadimvon buddy is an opportunist whore using Morbid Angel's platform to further his own shitty projects is true regardless of what I have to say on this board.[/quote]

Oh my, I'm so sorry - yeah, since everybody in this uninformed sewing circle knows your name, well THAT makes you somebody, right??lol

Get a fucking life. You and a handfull of your internet buddies having a problem with jealousy is rather cute though. Its almost like little girls and Twilight. Precious.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

can we just not mention vadim so this hard-on bearer will stay away :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

Point is - say what you say, but the hard-on bearer is a badass artist. That fire-blasphagram pic is awesome. And its damn commendable for him to take on a load of work like the entire internet representation for the greatest death metal band in the world. All while maintaining his own band and art company. He's a trusted figure within their team, there's no doubt about it. And one COOL splendid mate of mine too. Last time I saw VadimVon live, I was talking to him outside, he was wearing one of his Morbid Angel shirts, the one with a Kali on it, and I asked him where I could get one, so he put his hand on my shoulder and asked how much did I really like it - I said hell yeah its badass. The hard-on bearer says - well, give me your shirt then. Takes off the Kali right in the fucking parking lot and hands it to me and puts on my stupid Nike tshirt. THAT's the kind of man you're talkin shit about. There's not one fucking question in my mind of why exactly this hard-on bearer is in the position that he is in with Morbid Angel. Cause he's a true fuckin metal warrior, that's why. So show some goddamn respect.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]Point is - say what you say, but the hard-on bearer is a badass artist. That fire-blasphagram pic is awesome. And its damn commendable for him to take on a load of work like the entire internet representation for the greatest death metal band in the world. All while maintaining his own band and art company. He's a trusted figure within their team, there's no doubt about it. And one COOL splendid mate of mine too. Last time I saw VadimVon live, I was talking to him outside, he was wearing one of his Morbid Angel shirts, the one with a Kali on it, and I asked him where I could get one, so he put his hand on my shoulder and asked how much did I really like it - I said hell yeah its badass. The hard-on bearer says - well, give me your shirt then. Takes off the Kali right in the fucking parking lot and hands it to me and puts on my stupid Nike tshirt. THAT's the kind of man you're talkin shit about. There's not one fucking question in my mind of why exactly this hard-on bearer is in the position that he is in with Morbid Angel. Cause he's a true fuckin metal warrior, that's why. So show some goddamn respect.[/quote]

you've told us this before

point is - most of us don't care for him, his work, or you.
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]

And you're right, my talking shit doesn't change a goddamn thing. For instance, the fact that your Vadimvon buddy is an opportunist whore using Morbid Angel's platform to further his own shitty projects is true regardless of what I have to say on this board.[/quote]

Oh my, I'm so sorry - yeah, since everybody in this uninformed sewing circle knows your name, well THAT makes you somebody, right??lol[/quote]

Yes and I'm upfront about who I am. I don't hide behind my online identity like you do.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]Get a fucking life. You and a handfull of your internet buddies having a problem with jealousy is rather cute though. Its almost like little girls and Twilight. Precious.[/quote]

You obviously think Vadimvon is on his way to being a superstar and that is why we might be jealous of him. But no, I assure you we are not jealous of your fellating lover, who is nothing but mediocrity personified. Unfortunately, in a manner similar to mainstream media pushing mediocrity on us, your fellating lover is using Morbid Angel's platform to get his appalling art and music across, which would otherwise never get noticed.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="DeathRoller"]Point is - say what you say, but the hard-on bearer is a badass artist. That fire-blasphagram pic is awesome. And its damn commendable for him to take on a load of work like the entire internet representation for the greatest death metal band in the world. All while maintaining his own band and art company. He's a trusted figure within their team, there's no doubt about it. And one COOL splendid mate of mine too. Last time I saw VadimVon live, I was talking to him outside, he was wearing one of his Morbid Angel shirts, the one with a Kali on it, and I asked him where I could get one, so he put his hand on my shoulder and asked how much did I really like it - I said hell yeah its badass. The hard-on bearer says - well, give me your shirt then. Takes off the Kali right in the fucking parking lot and hands it to me and puts on my stupid Nike tshirt. THAT's the kind of man you're talkin shit about. There's not one fucking question in my mind of why exactly this hard-on bearer is in the position that he is in with Morbid Angel. Cause he's a true fuckin metal warrior, that's why. So show some goddamn respect.[/quote]

you've told us this before

point is - most of us don't care for him, his work, or you.[/quote]

No. I've told you about those guys handing out a shitload of heineken at one of their shows. The above happened after the last time I gave a shit to browse through here last year. That's precisely how much I care for you and your board of unfounded and downright creepy fanboy crap.
Anjel
Ancient One

Post by Anjel »

:oldryan:

Dammit.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]

Oh my, I'm so sorry - yeah, since everybody in this uninformed sewing circle knows your name, well THAT makes you somebody, right??lol

Yes and I'm upfront about who I am. I don't hide behind my online identity like you do.[/quote]

Well, I'm glad that the nameless internet people on an unofficial forum knowing all about you makes you feel that you're somebody. What a sorry fucking life you must have, but you probably don't know any better.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]Get a fucking life. You and a handfull of your internet buddies having a problem with jealousy is rather cute though. Its almost like little girls and Twilight. Precious.[/quote]

You obviously think Vadimvon is on his way to being a superstar and that is why we might be jealous of him. But no, I assure you we are not jealous of your fellating lover, who is nothing but mediocrity personified. Unfortunately, in a manner similar to mainstream media pushing mediocrity on us, your fellating lover is using Morbid Angel's platform to get his appalling art and music across, which would otherwise never get noticed.[/quote]

"We" who? You and your internet fanboy friends? First of all, if the hard-on bearer was mediocrity personified he wouldn't be working for the band that you come here to worship and be asked to do as much for them as he obviously does. "Otherwise wouldn't get noticed"..."stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" - he does projects for Coca Cola, Hasbro, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim - noticed? I'd say a lot more noticed than you'd ever be even if you went and blew yourself up right now, stupid towelhead. I guarantee that at least one out of three people on this board have one of his Morbid shirts as well. And he isn't "on his way to being a superstar" lol, you dumb fuck. He seems right at home just being in the metal underground with all the rest and that's part of what makes him fucking cool. Whether that makes any sense to you Borat, since they still probably listen to the C&C Music Factory where you live, right? Secondly - V > you. Talkin about how you want to kill him lol. Who the fuck are you to even judge anybody, you backwards commie wannabe piece of islamic doodoo? Go eat a fuckin bacon porkchop sandwich and kill your goddamn self. Fuck you, monkey boy. Durka durka.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I love it when that Vadim dude is mentioned and his boyfriend here erratically posts all butthurt about internet warriors (see my last post, hypocritical salad bar). How dare we speak ill of your sacred cow! Anyone who would blaspheme your holy opportunist whore MUST be jealous, right?!
;,,;
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Hahaha coming back to this is great.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Just so people can make head or tails of what this hard-on bearer is saying, I'm going to fix his quotes because he's too lame to do basic things correctly.

[quote name="IRONMAN"]
[quote name="DeathRoller"]Oh my, I'm so sorry - yeah, since everybody in this uninformed sewing circle knows your name, well THAT makes you somebody, right??lol[/quote]

Yes and I'm upfront about who I am. I don't hide behind my online identity like you do.[/quote]

Well, I'm glad that the nameless internet people on an unofficial forum knowing all about you makes you feel that you're somebody. What a sorry fucking life you must have, but you probably don't know any better.[/quote]

We are neither nameless, nor are we 'internet people'. We all have names and we use the internet just like you, cunt.

And you are assuming far too much about what makes me feel like I'm 'somebody'. Inventing imaginary scenarios to feel as if you have the upper hand in this discussion isn't actually going to give you the upper hand, you dildo.

So far, what is strikingly evident is that behind your e-tough posts is a whimpering coward using the veil of anonymity. You are the burka wearing bitch in this conversation, sucker.

[quote name="IRONMAN"]

You obviously think Vadimvon is on his way to being a superstar and that is why we might be jealous of him. But no, I assure you we are not jealous of your fellating lover, who is nothing but mediocrity personified. Unfortunately, in a manner similar to mainstream media pushing mediocrity on us, your fellating lover is using Morbid Angel's platform to get his appalling art and music across, which would otherwise never get noticed.[/quote]

"We" who? You and your internet fanboy friends? First of all, if the hard-on bearer was mediocrity personified he wouldn't be working for the band that you come here to worship and be asked to do as much for them as he obviously does.[/quote]

Last I checked, Vadimvon's 'work' doesn't extend beyond the website and the odd shirt. And moreover, this work is done for free - hence the reason why Vadimvon probably considers it his 'right' to spam his own design house on MA's page and bulletins. Vadimvon's spamming got so bad that we had to formally complain to Trey about it. Trey then made Vadimvon remove most of that disgusting shit he had put on the Morbid Angel website.

I'm sure that if Morbid Angel wanted a real artist they'd hire one for money to do the important stuff.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]"Otherwise wouldn't get noticed"..."stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" - he does projects for Coca Cola, Hasbro, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim - noticed? I'd say a lot more noticed than you'd ever be even if you went and blew yourself up right now, stupid towelhead. [/quote]

Notice the use of the vague word 'projects'. People tend to say such things on their CVs to inflate the actual scope of work involved.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]I guarantee that at least one out of three people on this board have one of his Morbid shirts as well.[/quote]

If anybody owns a shirt designed by Vadimvon on this board, it won't be because his designs, it'll be because the shirt has Morbid Angel's logo on it and because that was the only shirt in stock at the time.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]And he isn't "on his way to being a superstar" lol, you dumb fuck. He seems right at home just being in the metal underground with all the rest and that's part of what makes him fucking cool. Whether that makes any sense to you Borat, since they still probably listen to the C&C Music Factory where you live, right? Secondly - V > you. Talkin about how you want to kill him lol. Who the fuck are you to even judge anybody, you backwards commie wannabe piece of islamic doodoo?[/quote]

Look at that. One moment Mr.Righteous is chastising me for judging other people and then he proceeds to do just the opposite by judging me. But then again I wasn't expecting any consistency from this retarded waste of sperm.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

And I'd say that now would be a good time for you to shut the fuck up. We on this board aren't as insignificant as you think we are. If you've got any intelligence at all, you'll know what I mean.
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="DeathRoller"] Last time I saw VadimVon live, I was talking to him outside, he was wearing one of his Morbid Angel shirts, the one with a Kali on it, and I asked him where I could get one, so he put his hand on my shoulder and asked how much did I really like it - I said hell yeah its badass. The hard-on bearer says - well, give me your shirt then. Takes off the Kali right in the fucking parking lot and hands it to me and puts on my stupid Nike tshirt. THAT's the kind of man you're talkin shit about. [/quote]

I'm glad you didn't admire his underwear... :eyes:
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

:lol:

Butt that is a pretty cool gesture.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I just made a not-so-interesting discovery that this Vadimwhatever actually has a fan...or maybe DeathRoller is actually Vadimwhatever himself.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

This dude is lame. I actually somewhat enjoy some of Vadim's work, but his constant whoring and childish attitude ( while here on the board) and his 'fan' here, is quite obnoxious. Just my 18 cents :santa:

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

wow, this thread turned amazing. deathroller (assuming he isn't actually in the band, which is probably a bit of a stretch) is gonna feel pretty foolish one day when he realizes he's wasted all this time and energy giving internet blowjobs to someone who has basically no future in music, or in any other endeavors for that matter.

but hey, there's always hope, maybe some day they'll be able to afford an actual live drummer, or a sense of aesthetics that isn't deeply informed by geocities ca. 1998!

PS in the future, if you want to endear people to you, maybe try giving out something besides terrible beer and sweaty used t-shirts.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I'd be thankful for a free heineken. :santa:

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

if someone offers me a heineken i assume it is because i am unwelcome, and so they are trying to make me sick or just completely repulsed, thus forcing me to vacate the area
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

It's not my favorite, but I'll drink it.

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

it is a little known fact that heineken is actually just ipecac with better marketing and a green bottle
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

You're a green bottle!! :waa:

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]it is a little known fact that heineken is actually just ipecac with better marketing and a green bottle[/quote]

Hahaha you are spot on! A lot of dutch people hate Heineken as well, including me.

And this deathroller hard-on bearer... I so saw this coming from a mile away. :redneck:
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

A lot of his graphics are tasteless, that firey blaphemogram one is awesome. The new anomolous looks cool too.

Its not fair talking shit about him either, he's obviously a genuine fan and has at least some (dark, LOL) blessing from the band.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]A lot of his graphics are tasteless, that firey blaphemogram one is awesome. The new anomolous looks cool too.

Its not fair talking shit about him either, he's obviously a genuine fan and has at least some (dark, LOL) blessing from the band.[/quote]

I didn't like some of his way earlier stuff from like four or five years ago, I'll admit. But there's no denial that he is kicking ass on some newer stuff. The fiery blasphagram piece is fucking awesome. I don't even see how any previous Morbid-related artwork stands up to that one, besides maybe the Blessed cover or altars, just because those are classic pieces.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]A lot of his graphics are tasteless, that firey blaphemogram one is awesome. The new anomolous looks cool too.

Its not fair talking shit about him either, he's obviously a genuine fan and has at least some (dark, LOL) blessing from the band.[/quote]

I didn't like some of his way earlier stuff from like four or five years ago, I'll admit. But there's no denial that he is kicking ass on some newer stuff. The fiery blasphagram piece is fucking awesome. I don't even see how any previous Morbid-related artwork stands up to that one, besides maybe the Blessed cover or altars, just because those are classic pieces.[/quote]

I seriously hope you didn't mean that Vadims work is better than Dan Seagrave's
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]wow, this thread turned amazing. deathroller (assuming he isn't actually in the band, which is probably a bit of a stretch) is gonna feel pretty foolish one day when he realizes he's wasted all this time and energy giving internet blowjobs to someone who has basically no future in music, or in any other endeavors for that matter.

but hey, there's always hope, maybe some day they'll be able to afford an actual live drummer, or a sense of aesthetics that isn't deeply informed by geocities ca. 1998!

PS in the future, if you want to endear people to you, maybe try giving out something besides terrible beer and sweaty used t-shirts.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up, dweeb. You live among empty bottles of piss-ass yengling beer. Which tastes like watered-down wannabe heineken. You ever seen Vadimvon live??

Considering the source, your words don't mean shit. In fact, they can earn you a good asswhipping if you run into a wrong splendid mate of mine in Greenville. salad bar.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="zimberly"]

I didn't like some of his way earlier stuff from like four or five years ago, I'll admit. But there's no denial that he is kicking ass on some newer stuff. The fiery blasphagram piece is fucking awesome. I don't even see how any previous Morbid-related artwork stands up to that one, besides maybe the Blessed cover or altars, just because those are classic pieces.[/quote]

I seriously hope you didn't mean that Vadims work is better than Dan Seagrave's[/quote]

No, that's not what I'm sayin. But have you seen the new fire/blasphagram piece? Seriously - all hatin' aside? In my opinion, that is the first MA-related artwork by V that I see as something that damn well stands up to Seagrave.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="zimberly"]

I seriously hope you didn't mean that Vadims work is better than Dan Seagrave's[/quote]

No, that's not what I'm sayin. But have you seen the new fire/blasphagram piece? Seriously - all hatin' aside? In my opinion, that is the first MA-related artwork by V that I see as something that damn well stands up to Seagrave.[/quote]

I saw the fire blashpegram and if you think it's anywhere near the quality of Dan Seagrave you're fucking delusional.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]wow, this thread turned amazing. deathroller (assuming he isn't actually in the band, which is probably a bit of a stretch) is gonna feel pretty foolish one day when he realizes he's wasted all this time and energy giving internet blowjobs to someone who has basically no future in music, or in any other endeavors for that matter.

PS in the future, if you want to endear people to you, maybe try giving out something besides terrible beer and sweaty used t-shirts.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up, dweeb. You live among empty bottles of piss-ass yengling beer. Which tastes like watered-down wannabe heineken. You ever seen Vadimvon live??

Considering the source, your words don't mean shit. In fact, they can earn you a good asswhipping if you run into a wrong splendid mate of mine in Greenville. salad bar.[/quote]

yeungling is far better and actually reasonably priced. why on earth anyone would shell out crazy money for heineken when you could get a quality craft beer for the same price is completely beyond me. if i'm dropping cash on some brews, i'll stick to the actual good stuff, not the swill made for people who think imported + high price = quality.

which is it though, are my words meaningless, or do you and your pals really care what i have to say? i guess it must be the latter. it's kind of difficult to tell though, because those two sentences directly contradict one another. you should try some remedial english courses before you attempt to threaten someone again, it is difficult to intimidate someone when your message is so unclear.

also kind of difficult for me to care about your nonsense threats considering i don't live in south carolina anymore, and rarely hung out in greenville when i did. surely though, i will never go back there now, because i'm terrified i might run into your friends (greenville/spartanburg being so small and all, i'm sure it would be inevitable!). i'm quite sure they are just itching to risk an assault charge to beat up some hard-on bearer you got in an internet argument with.

also: you/your boyfriend are nowhere near the level of seagrave, let alone delville. get a fucking grip, hard-on bearer.