Existo Vulgoré *new song*

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: Existo Vulgoré *new song*

Post by happiness and harmony »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Svartmetall"]
[quote name="Vooder"][youtube]S_vhP1TcqSA[/youtube]

L Macey, this is from "10 more dead"?[/quote]

Needs more cowbell.[/quote]

:necro:[/quote]

i reckon that line is pretty played out duder
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Jochen"]Even though I think every album except Domination is better, I still think Heretic is a solid album. The music and the arrangements are awesome. I really like the way Trey was able to work two different riffs over each other in some of the songs. And when Trey does some of the vocals, awesome. The only problem I have, which everyone else seems to, is the thin production. If it had production more akin to Gateways or Formulas it would have been much better.[/quote]

yeah...Trey didn't do vocals on Heretic. That's Steve on Stricken Arise.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

happiness and harmony
Postwhore

are you sure about that :huh: i thought it was mr. trey on that song
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

This has been discussed on multiple occasions. It's Tucker.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:santa:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="L Macey"]I have to admit the record has grown on me a bit even though I've been threatened with serious violence if I put it on again today :D It's an intriguing listen for sure and it's going to cause a massive ruckus when it lands.[/quote]

I like this :xx: The more I listen to Existo the more i jam it.
Fuck 'em
VARG

Post by VARG »

[quote name="pulsar"]I'm not running to cancel my preorder. I think that I will enjoy it. Maybe it will not be my favorite Morbid Angel album and maybe it will even be my least favorite, but I am sure I will still feel it worthy of purchase.[/quote]

This.
VARG

Post by VARG »

[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]
[quote name="Jochen"]Even though I think every album except Domination is better, I still think Heretic is a solid album. The music and the arrangements are awesome. I really like the way Trey was able to work two different riffs over each other in some of the songs. And when Trey does some of the vocals, awesome. The only problem I have, which everyone else seems to, is the thin production. If it had production more akin to Gateways or Formulas it would have been much better.[/quote]

yeah...Trey didn't do vocals on Heretic. That's Steve on Stricken Arise.[/quote]

I believe that on Enshrined by grace we have some Trey vocals.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Trey didn't do ANY vocals on Heretic.

Search the interviews of that time, they speak of it. Also, see the booklet of the album. Steve was the one responsible for all the vocals, also the high pitched ones.
Uros

Post by Uros »

What I also find odd is how Trey ate his own words. If you read numerous interviews from post-Domination era, you'll see that he was really verbose about Domination lyrics and how he strongly dislikes them. And now this...'we're hardcore radikal'...comparing to that, Domination lyrics are a master piece.
Victor Frankenstein

Post by Victor Frankenstein »

Heretic is great album, that's the truth. It has some raw egdes here and there and too much unnecesary instrumentals (which with a little more work would be more interesting and not so unfinished), but the feeling is great. It's muddy, it's transcendental.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
Those Insane Gods

Post by Those Insane Gods »

[quote name="Uros"]What I also find odd is how Trey ate his own words. If you read numerous interviews from post-Domination era, you'll see that he was really verbose about Domination lyrics and how he strongly dislikes them. And now this...'we're hardcore radikal'...comparing to that, Domination lyrics are a master piece.[/quote]

The lyrics on Domination are extremely well written. Just as good as any of the lyrics on ABC. I think most people started trashing them after Trey did. I personally love them and think they fit the music perfectly. Trey found them too mundane at the time, but that's a matter of how you choose to interpret them. You could see them as a "physical" allegory for for the spiritual concepts Morbid Angel stands for. To go against the grain and be a dictator in your own inner world. The same could be said about the lyrics for the new Nevermore track. Those lyrics seems to be all about personal achievement and empowerment. I don't think this type of lyrics are "unfit" for Morbid Angel. Not by a long shot.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
Uros

Post by Uros »

That's your point of view though, I was talking about Trey's one. FWIW I don't agree with you.
Those Insane Gods

That's your point of view though, I was talking about Trey's one. FWIW I don't agree with you.

Well let's discuss it then. I think my argument is both clear and logic. Even David said that's how he wanted them to be interpreted. I'm always interested in hearing another persons view. That's why I have this account. So why don't you agree and what's your point of view?

CoC : Morbid Angel has always been known to be pretty much overtly anti-christian, but recently, there seems to be some people who are accusing you in particular of having racist tendencies. Anything to say to those people?

David Vincent : I think probably people misconstrue. I did some interviews where I just kind of went off the deep end, and it was really more to illustrate points of breaking the patterns in thinking. I have a real problem with this whole idea of political correctness, about thinking things just because it's something that everybody thinks and if you don't agree with everybody on all these various points, it's considered a real taboo thing. That's just as much, in my opinion, mind control and censorship a la christianity as anything else. Just because it's the left-wing controlling the media and saying that you shouldn't think these things, how's that any different than right-wing christians having their special-interest groups to say that you should think these other things? I reject all of it. I think freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to have whatever kind of beliefs you want to regardless of whether they're fashionable at any particular time, I think that these are some of the freedoms that at least I, as an American, cherish, and I'm against censorship and thought control by any group, towards any group, for any reason. That's really where I stand on all of that.

Okay, as far as MA is concerned, you're the main lyricist of the band. "Caesar's palace " is, I know, about Caesar…

"Well, it's not really so much about Caesar necessarily as a person. I mean, it was inspired by that, but it's more the idea of pre-Christian society and having morals that're more in tune with the earth as they are to some book and egalitarian point of view. Things weren't always that way. They used to be very specific things that were the case and nowadays things are just so random… I don't really like it as much and I just really get inspired… I mean as an old man would say "those were the good ol' days". Being a student of history, I'm really inspired by that and mainly it's the idea of a society without Christianity. It's not even taking society and ridding it of that, but just kind of a dream of taking a time machine back into that sort of a prehistoric time."
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
Those Insane Gods

Oh and remember that Trey is all about Paradigm-shifting. Remember how he at the time of FFTTF's release said he hated the "synthetic" production on Domination. Then listen to Gateways and Heretic...
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

It's bullshit now. It's just a way to say "I'm doing whatever I feel like". Of course he has all rights to do so, but the whole "paradigm shifting" got old 10 years ago. It's just backwards talk imo.
Those Insane Gods

[quote name="Void"]It's bullshit now. It's just a way to say "I'm doing whatever I feel like". Of course he has all rights to do so, but the whole "paradigm shifting" got old 10 years ago. It's just backwards talk imo.[/quote]

Or maybe it's about being 100% into what you're doing at the time. Just like Fenriz from Darkthrone said in the interview on the re-release of Ablaze In The Northern Sky. It went something like "it's not that we hated Death Metal at all. We just felt that it was important to make a statement and go against the trends at the time". I prefer to work like that myself. As long as you don't get stuck in your own ego and opinions. You will have to be open to new options all the time without reaching a state totally void of any opinion. A state where you just don't care. This is maybe a little bit abstract... I don't know. Maybe not.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

agreed. also, :page10:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

That makes better sense.
Drum Solo

Post by Drum Solo »

[quote name="Void"]It's bullshit now. It's just a way to say "I'm doing whatever I feel like". Of course he has all rights to do so, but the whole "paradigm shifting" got old 10 years ago. It's just backwards talk imo.[/quote]

I was just thinking earlier that the paradigm thing is probably something of a cop out, or at least it would be a very easy way to explain away a terrible album.

Let's face it: there's the BATS paradigm shift where they introduced classical leanings to an otherwise thrashy scene, and there's the newest one where they're incorporating dance beats and leather cowboy hats into what has already become a directionless clusterfuck of a genre.

I'm guessing a few newcomers will jam the album for a little bit before throwing it in a landfill, while most of their still-mildly interested fan base will get it pirated and eventually toy with the idea of deleting it to free up hard drive space.
Svartmetall

Post by Svartmetall »

Well let's discuss it then. I think my argument is both clear and logic. Even David said that's how he wanted them to be interpreted. I'm always interested in hearing another persons view. That's why I have this account. So why don't you agree and what's your point of view?

CoC : Morbid Angel has always been known to be pretty much overtly anti-christian, but recently, there seems to be some people who are accusing you in particular of having racist tendencies. Anything to say to those people?

David Vincent : I think probably people misconstrue. I did some interviews where I just kind of went off the deep end, and it was really more to illustrate points of breaking the patterns in thinking. I have a real problem with this whole idea of political correctness, about thinking things just because it's something that everybody thinks and if you don't agree with everybody on all these various points, it's considered a real taboo thing. That's just as much, in my opinion, mind control and censorship a la christianity as anything else. Just because it's the left-wing controlling the media and saying that you shouldn't think these things, how's that any different than right-wing christians having their special-interest groups to say that you should think these other things? I reject all of it. I think freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to have whatever kind of beliefs you want to regardless of whether they're fashionable at any particular time, I think that these are some of the freedoms that at least I, as an American, cherish, and I'm against censorship and thought control by any group, towards any group, for any reason. That's really where I stand on all of that.

Actually, a lot of that ties in with what DV said to me once. When I lived in Wales, I had a metal show called 'The End Of Civilisation As We Know It' on the local radio for about 9 years and would regularly go interview people at gigs (or do it over the phone), and I went to see & interview MA at the Wulfrun Hall in Wolverhampton, England, on the 'Domination' tour suported by Immortal (who rocked) and Moonspell (who didn't). I interviewed DV face to face backstage after we watched them soundcheck, and he said much the same thing on the topic of political correctness and resisting being told what or how to think; sadly I don't have a copy of the interview any more as I lost the tapes and stuff when I left Wales. I always remember DV grinning as he described Immortal to me as 'official War Metal from Norway'...

I also interviewed Trey over the phone just as D was coming out, and he was great - so enthusiastic and full of ideas, unlike some people I interviewed (Glen Benton...*shudder*) and he was so cool that when it turned out the radio station's piece-of-shit DAT recorder hadn't saved the interview, he sat there and did the whole thing again with me. What a star - I mean this was like a 40-minute interview. He was singing riffs down the phone at me, like what he called the 'gas giant' part in (I think) 'Inquisition', which was apparently inspired by a video game he was playing a lot at the time where you had to refuel your spaceship at a gas giant (this is iirc, it's been a while). I interviewed Steve when F came out, and he was very nice too, couldn't stop saying what a monster Pete was behind the kit...and what a mouthful 'Heaving Earth' was to try and deliver live :)

BTW it just sounded a lot to me like a cowbell in the video of Tim at the clinic, hence my comment :p And if you listen to that vid on headphones, for some reason the guitar parts seem to come out a lot more clearly; can't wait to hear that one properly now.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

How many times does it fuckin' need to be said?!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="Svartmetall"]BTW it just sounded a lot to me like a cowbell in the video of Tim at the clinic, hence my comment :p And if you listen to that vid on headphones, for some reason the guitar parts seem to come out a lot more clearly; can't wait to hear that one properly now.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that the "cowbell" sound is the metronome.
Those Insane Gods

[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]
[quote name="Svartmetall"]BTW it just sounded a lot to me like a cowbell in the video of Tim at the clinic, hence my comment :p And if you listen to that vid on headphones, for some reason the guitar parts seem to come out a lot more clearly; can't wait to hear that one properly now.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that the "cowbell" sound is the metronome.[/quote]

Would have been an awesome detail though haha.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Domination, not counting this new album, is the least of all the albums in good lyrics. I found some to be enjoyable but most to be rather inane.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]

I'm pretty sure that the "cowbell" sound is the metronome.[/quote]

yeah i'm pretty sure that's the case but holy christ does it make that video completely unwatchable :hate:
vega
Metal God

Post by vega »

:tingtuktuktuk: :tingtuktuktuk: :tingtuktuktuk: :oldryan:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="carpet_salesman"]:tingtuktuktuk: :tingtuktuktuk: :tingtuktuktuk: :oldryan:[/quote]
;,,;
^_____________^
Ancient One
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body

Post by ^_____________^ »

Looks like they won't make it to Z.
Drum Solo

Post by Drum Solo »

Only ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

the crowd goes wild
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

oh SNAP
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Uros

Post by Uros »

[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]

Well let's discuss it then. I think my argument is both clear and logic. Even David said that's how he wanted them to be interpreted. I'm always interested in hearing another persons view. That's why I have this account. So why don't you agree and what's your point of view?[/quote]

I find them rather egocentric, sort of like Panter-ish in a way (especially in cowboys-from-hell-lyrics sort of attitude). While first album was more about otherworldly stuff, B and C were mainly about breaking free from Christianity and that way of thinking. D is just screaming to me 'look at me, I am real splendid mate of mine', which goes against spiritual purpose of this band IMO. And also, they speak about all these ordinary stuff (I hate to say it, because it's overused word when it comes to MA, but yeah, they were mundane).

Indeed, David always has had that attitude, but it reached it's peak on Domination (if we don't count this Radikult stuff anyway). Lyrics on FFF are what this band really is, although they were written a little bit clumsy, but the point came through. Needles to say, in my opinion.
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

I wouldn't say that the Domination lyrics is un-Morbid Angelish, rather un-Treyish. And as WhereTheSlimeLives wrote earlier, I think alot of people is bashing the album for this because they read interviews with Trey and his interpretation about the lyrics. I don't find the Domination lyrics necessarily un-Morbid Angelish, because Morbid Angels lyrics can never be overinterpreted, you can go down as deep as you want. There's still some really well written great phrases David comes up with. Ears to Hear, Eyes to See for example is a genuine Morbid Angel message. "God lives in their heads now laid to rest" could be on Covenant as well as on Domination I think. also "Why reject all your fantasy" can be refered to the message of Morbid Angel IMO..
Uros

Post by Uros »

C'mon, let's not fantasize here. It's pretty clear what topics are dominating (pun intended) in those lyrics. I will say this though - 'Inquisition' is musically one of my MA faves.
^_____________^
Ancient One
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body

Post by ^_____________^ »

I think Where the Slime Live has the greatest lyrics of any Morbid Angel song. Rather than the shallow interpretation of anti-Semetism, I think it's a great song that takes shots at the theocratic and borderline theocratic state many people find themselves living in and the empowerment of those who choose not to live their lives on the basis of any dogma and make their own code through which to accomplish their goals in life. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. :thingy:
Ancient One

[quote name="Uros"]C'mon, let's not fantasize here.[/quote]

"Why reject all your fantasy"

(pun intended)
Uros

Post by Uros »

If you really think that way, than I can see how even stuff like Radikult can be nothing short of masterpiece in someone's mind.
Those Insane Gods

[quote name="Maze"]I wouldn't say that the Domination lyrics is un-Morbid Angelish, rather un-Treyish. And as WhereTheSlimeLives wrote earlier, I think alot of people is bashing the album for this because they read interviews with Trey and his interpretation about the lyrics. I don't find the Domination lyrics necessarily un-Morbid Angelish, because Morbid Angels lyrics can never be overinterpreted, you can go down as deep as you want. There's still some really well written great phrases David comes up with. Ears to Hear, Eyes to See for example is a genuine Morbid Angel message. "God lives in their heads now laid to rest" could be on Covenant as well as on Domination I think. also "Why reject all your fantasy" can be refered to the message of Morbid Angel IMO..[/quote]

Exactly. Too call them Pantera'ish is just plain ignorant. Pantera's redneck tough hard-on bearer lyrics and David's militaristic verses are worlds apart. Domination's lyrics are actually quite similar to those Pete Helmkamp wrote for Exterminate and The Inexorable. I never heard anyone call Angelcorpse's lyrics Pantera'ish.
Uros

Post by Uros »

...christ. I said in attitude. :santa:

I don't know for Angelcorpse, because they are not one of my favourite bands. MA are, on the other hand.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I definitely see the similarity in attitude.
;,,;
Those Insane Gods

[quote name="pulsar"]I definitely see the similarity in attitude.[/quote]

Between Domination and Angelcorpse or Domination and Pantera?
Those Insane Gods

[quote name="Svartmetall"]Actually, a lot of that ties in with what DV said to me once. When I lived in Wales, I had a metal show called 'The End Of Civilisation As We Know It' on the local radio for about 9 years and would regularly go interview people at gigs (or do it over the phone), and I went to see & interview MA at the Wulfrun Hall in Wolverhampton, England, on the 'Domination' tour suported by Immortal (who rocked) and Moonspell (who didn't). I interviewed DV face to face backstage after we watched them soundcheck, and he said much the same thing on the topic of political correctness and resisting being told what or how to think; sadly I don't have a copy of the interview any more as I lost the tapes and stuff when I left Wales. I always remember DV grinning as he described Immortal to me as 'official War Metal from Norway'...

I also interviewed Trey over the phone just as D was coming out, and he was great - so enthusiastic and full of ideas, unlike some people I interviewed (Glen Benton...*shudder*) and he was so cool that when it turned out the radio station's piece-of-shit DAT recorder hadn't saved the interview, he sat there and did the whole thing again with me. What a star - I mean this was like a 40-minute interview. He was singing riffs down the phone at me, like what he called the 'gas giant' part in (I think) 'Inquisition', which was apparently inspired by a video game he was playing a lot at the time where you had to refuel your spaceship at a gas giant (this is iirc, it's been a while). I interviewed Steve when F came out, and he was very nice too, couldn't stop saying what a monster Pete was behind the kit...and what a mouthful 'Heaving Earth' was to try and deliver live :)

BTW it just sounded a lot to me like a cowbell in the video of Tim at the clinic, hence my comment :p And if you listen to that vid on headphones, for some reason the guitar parts seem to come out a lot more clearly; can't wait to hear that one properly now.[/quote]

Great post. Thanks a lot!
Ancient One

When Morbid angel will have phrases like "I've got more friends than you've got", "Fuck You" and "Are you talking to me?" I will consider them Pantera-ish, but to compare Domination lyrics with Pantera is fucking silly.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

[quote name="Maze"]"I've got more friends than you've got"[/quote]

dude even pantera was not this lame
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

I'm Too Sexy

:grim:
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Shredlord"]* runs to cancel his pre-order*[/quote]

THE BACKLASH BEGINS.[/quote]

Actually, I decided not to cancel--I was partially kidding, anyway. This will probably be my last death metal CD purchase since I'm just not into it that much these days, so I decided what the hell, might as well make the last one that of the (former) GODS!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="Shredlord"]might as well make the last one that of the (former) GODS![/quote]

I think they'll always be Gods in some sense, even if the album is shite. It's a bit like the Christian God, he still gets referred to as God, despite the fact that he's fucked things up pretty badly.
SCYTHE_OF_ANTICHRIST
Neophyte

Post by SCYTHE_OF_ANTICHRIST »

[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]
[quote name="Maze"]I wouldn't say that the Domination lyrics is un-Morbid Angelish, rather un-Treyish. And as WhereTheSlimeLives wrote earlier, I think alot of people is bashing the album for this because they read interviews with Trey and his interpretation about the lyrics. I don't find the Domination lyrics necessarily un-Morbid Angelish, because Morbid Angels lyrics can never be overinterpreted, you can go down as deep as you want. There's still some really well written great phrases David comes up with. Ears to Hear, Eyes to See for example is a genuine Morbid Angel message. "God lives in their heads now laid to rest" could be on Covenant as well as on Domination I think. also "Why reject all your fantasy" can be refered to the message of Morbid Angel IMO..[/quote]

Exactly. Too call them Pantera'ish is just plain ignorant. Pantera's redneck tough hard-on bearer lyrics and David's militaristic verses are worlds apart. Domination's lyrics are actually quite similar to those Pete Helmkamp wrote for Exterminate and The Inexorable. I never heard anyone call Angelcorpse's lyrics Pantera'ish.[/quote]

No...never compared to PANTERA....they just called us NAZIS
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Void"]drums sound great (not sure about the kicks yet - very clicky), guitars a little low at times but the tone is promising!

it has WAY more brutality and balls than Heretic...

drums and vocal drown out the guitars a bit which is a pity because I really want to hear what they sound like... it's definitely a new sound again with still the RAT distortion vibe from Trey, but it's new.

And for some reason the way David sings reminds me of James Hetfield... :huh:[/quote]

all this.

and yes on the 'Hetfield' - it's like david's usual dm rasp, but adding Hetfield-esque end of words 'ay' 'ah' etc...

:huh: :krinor:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Here are my thoughts. They might echo others, but I'm not going to be arsed to read 10 pages worth of shit to figure that out. Let me know if you agree.

1. I know this is nitpicky. But still, I can't help it. The pronunciation of the "r" in "vulgore," or simply making it a two syllable word, bugs the shit out of me. It's the sort of thing I'd think MA would be intellectual enough to avoid, which also bothers me.

2. I feel like the vocals are a little, just a little too high in the mix, or that there's something missing below.

3. The snare roll that goes along with the guitar riff as in the intro...just sounds kind of hollow. Not just the tone, but...it doesn't add anything. You can't ask Trey to make everything that is the complexity of MA's music to come together all by himself, and I feel like Tim isn't quite cutting it here.

4. Honestly, the riff is boring as fuck. I have an old issue of Guitar World, where Trey describes MA's sound as "Extreme Death Metal. We try to make our songs have flow, without always flowing in the same direction." This is so clearly true of most of MA's work, and I don't really see it here. Sorry.

5. The production sounds lazy, by which I mean unimaginative. Everything's clean and easy to hear. I don't really know if that's a legitimate complaint but hey...

6. Meh song structure, see #4.

7. Dave's vocals are too good for the rest of the song. Which may or may not be enough to actually make me get into this. I mean damn, this is pretty good, honestly.

So yeah, I feel like Dave came back in and owned this. Trey did okay, dropped the ball in some areas. I feel like this suffers largely from odd production value.

***note that these views are subject to change at the drop of a hat

Edit: upon further review

1. He pronounces it both ways, but it still bugs me.

4. The Michael Jackson riff is killing me.

5. I like the particular brand of fuzz they've got going on, but it's not tonally expansive (loud?) enough to balance the vocals.

It could just be the rip though.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)