Ein Cooking/Recipe Sharing Thread.

Chat about your non-music hobbies here: from concocting beer and cider to Dark Souls, gardening, Canary Squats and beyond.
User
Metal God

Re: Ein Cooking/Recipe Sharing Thread.

Post by User »

YOUR INFERENCES WON'T GET YOU OUT OF THIS ONE
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

i'm sensing hostility from you
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

Is it the capitals?
more metal
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

That pic is womit infinite
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

mushroom sauce i made tonight

you will need the following:

a package of mushrooms, button mushrooms work best i reckon

two nice garlic cloves

half a cup of white wine

like a 1/4 cup of shallots

some flour

chicken broth

butter

fresh thyme (but i supposed dried thyme works just as well)

throw the shallots and mushroom in a pan and sautee them. add garlic after the mushrooms and whatnot are nice and browned, and sautee for another minute or so. deglaze your pan with the white wine and make sure you scrape up any bits stuck to the pan and bring that shit to a boil. at this point your house should smell like the best sex you've ever had. cook that shit down until almost all the liquid is evaporated. top your mixture with salt and black pepper and flour, i used about 2 teaspoons, cook that shit for about a minute and keep stirring it up all good like. add your chicken broth and bring it to a boil. cook for a few minutes until it thickens up and then throw in some butter and thyme and cook until the butter melts. BOOM.

I ate it over chicken and rice but you can serve it over just about anything

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

I made some mushroomy goodness today. Give some time and stir between adding things so that all the flavors can be evoked.

Saute shallots over med-high in a wee bit of truffle oil (or olive oil) and 1T butter (capital T for tablespoon, lower t for teaspoon) until translucent. Add garlic and minced rosemary. Add chopped mushrooms. Add drained and rinsed chickpeas. Add pinch of salt and pep. Add generous splashes each of sherry vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Add one cup of vegetable broth. Simmer until liquid reduces by about 1/3. Mix 1t cornstarch and 2T of the juice from this, then add back into mixture. Simmer until thickened. Serve over couscous. Scrumptious!
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

mushrooms :xx:
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

made homemade enchilada sauce tonight, real simple

1/4 cup cooking oil

1/4 cup ancho chili powder

2 tbs flour

8 oz can of tomato sauce

1 1/2 cup water

1 tsp cumin

1 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp onion powder

1 tsp cayenne

1 tsp black pepper

salt to taste

throw the oil flour and chili powder in a pan at medium heat and cook until it slightly browns, but stir that shit constantly so the flour doesn't burn. then slowly incorporate the rest of the ingredients and stir stir stir. cook for like 10-15 on medium low heat until the sauce thickens up. tastes better than the canned stuff and is thicker and more savory.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

i wish more people would contribute to this thread because i have really let the inner cook out lately and have been cooking all kinds of tasty things and i want to try new stuff :eyes:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

pork chops in mushroomhead sauce

1 pack of boneless breakfast chops
bunch of shiitake, porcini, portabellas, rough chop
couple cans of cream of mushroom soup (yeah i dont make my own sauce , fuck right off)
salt
pepper
flour
container of french fried o.nions
probably some other shit im forgetting

coat the chops in flour and heat on the stove just until the outside has a crunchy bite to it
throw the mushrooms in a pan and cook down with a little stock
put the fried chops in a oven broaster pan thing one layer at a time, in between each layer add the cream sauce and mushroom mixture together and coat the whole layer, proceed til done
cover and finish in the oven at like 350 for 35-45 minutes
about 10 minutes before they are finished, dump a generous layer of the french fried o,nions over the top to cover everything and bake with the lid/foil off so they get some crispiness

eat and masturbate furiously
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

where the fuck is holly with his recipes? where the fuck is dusty with his promised recipe? where the fuck is everyone?

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Haven't really made anything too fun lately. I did make this tonight though:

<b>Ingredients:</b>
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 block (about 12 oz) of extra firm tofu - cut into thin strips or 1/2 inch cubes, and patted dry[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 tbsp vegetable oil[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]2 servings of flat rice stick noodles[/font]

<b>Spicy Lemongrass Sauce:</b>
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]3-4 cloves garlic - minced[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 inch fresh ginger - minced[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]2 lemongrass stalks – outer leaves removed and ends trimmed off, then remaining white part chopped finely[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1-2 Thai bird’s eye chili peppers (or one serrano chili for a less spicy taste) – minced[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 tsp of turmeric[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]5 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 tbsp rice vinegar[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]2 tsp raw sugar (or brown sugar)[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]Fish sauce or kosher salt to taste[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]Generous dashes of ground white pepper[/font]

<b>Garnishes:</b>
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]- Fresh herbs such as cilantro, spring onion, and Thai basil[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]- Vegetables such as carrots and cucumbers (cut into matchsticks), bean sprouts, shallots/red onion, and watercress or sunflower sprouts. You can also add sweet corn kernels or thinly sliced sugar snap peas – just quickly sauté or blanch them before adding to salad.[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts or toasted sesame seeds[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]- [/font]
<b>Homemade sambal</b> [font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px](optional)[/font]

<b>Method:</b>
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spicy lemongrass sauce. Mix well.[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]2. Add two tablespoons of the prepared sauce to the tofu cubes and coat well. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]3. In a non-stick skillet or frying pan, add oil and the marinated tofu, and cook over medium heat. Cook one side of the tofu for 2-3 minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the tofu is nicely browned.[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]4. Cook rice noodles according to the package instructions (generally about 5 minutes to cook in boiling water). Once cooked, drain and rinse noodles under cold running water.[/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]5. Place noodles into each serving bowl. Drizzle with sesame oil and toss lightly. Arrange veggies and tofu around noodles, then drizzle with the spicy lemongrass dressing. Garnish with fresh herbs and crushed peanuts (or [/font]
<b>sesame seeds</b>[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif;font-size:12px]).[/font]

It was tasty :santa: I used a whole pack of rice noodles and it made about four servings between two of us, which was a fuckton :oldryan:
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I will be making this soon: 

http://www.food.com/recipe/frito-pie-411393

Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I made jambalaya recently and it was pretty damn fantastic
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

here is my veggie taco recipe that i came up with on the fly earlier tonight

2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced into strips

1 C of button mushrooms, sliced 

2 jalapenos, finely chopped

1 bell pepper, finely chopped

1/4 onion, chopped

one large white potato, chopped into square bits

half a 8 oz can of green chilis

one garlic clove chopped

one avocado, sliced

cumin

cayenne pepper

salt

pepper

chili powder

balsamic niggerette

soy sauce

dried basil

dried thyme

dried rosemary

olive oil

first of all, do the mushrooms up and then throw them in a bowl with the balsamic, soy sauce, olive oil and all the seasons listed above, refrigerate.

next,start frying those potatoes with basil thyme and rosemary

after about five minutes, throw those peppers in a separate pan, add the green chilis once the peppers start to soften

then throw your onions in the pan, after about five minutes add the mushrooms

cook that shit up all tender like

serve in tortillas, top with hot sauce of your choice and avocado slices

shit is the bomb fucking diggity :judge:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
User
Metal God

Post by User »

Patrick you are officially going to cook for MABB at the meet-up in April. 

MABB Chef.
more metal
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

i'm not entirely opposed to this, though i reckon holly and dusty are far better cooks than i am :santa:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

I volunteer to do this thing
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Haunty went to school for that shit. Probably better than everyone here.
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

[quote="scunt."]
here is my veggie taco recipe that i came up with on the fly earlier tonight

2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced into strips

1 C of button mushrooms, sliced 

2 jalapenos, finely chopped

1 bell pepper, finely chopped

1/4 onion, chopped

one large white potato, chopped into square bits

half a 8 oz can of green chilis

one garlic clove chopped

one avocado, sliced

cumin

cayenne pepper

salt

pepper

chili powder

balsamic secretary of stateette

soy sauce

dried basil

dried thyme

dried rosemary

olive oil

first of all, do the mushrooms up and then throw them in a bowl with the balsamic, soy sauce, olive oil and all the seasons listed above, refrigerate.

next,start frying those potatoes with basil thyme and rosemary

after about five minutes, throw those peppers in a separate pan, add the green chilis once the peppers start to soften

then throw your onions in the pan, after about five minutes add the mushrooms

cook that shit up all tender like

serve in tortillas, top with hot sauce of your choice and avocado slices

shit is the bomb fucking diggity :judge:

[/quote]

I'm not sure about the seasonings you used, but I guess like most recipes, this can be tweaked with to my liking. Sounds good. I posted something on here awhile ago about making veggie burritos and got made fun of. REAL NICE, GUYS. 

I wish I had enough patience to actually cook stuff more often. 

Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

People need to cook more in general :judge:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

[quote="Holocaust"]
People need to cook more in general :judge:
[/quote]

KING CONCURS :kd:
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:grimjudge:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I made barbecue chicken and spaetzle for dinner tonight :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

The fuck is spaetzle
User
Metal God

Post by User »

Nick enjoys cooking the weird named things on a regular basis :idea:
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh" data-cid="515552" data-time="1414368669">
The fuck is spaetzle</blockquote>

A type of noodle basically.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Im ... 35D.jpg</a>
Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

it is a german egg noodle that is fuck you delicious, that is what it is

german food is seriously underrated, i feel
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

In Australia "German food" means sausages and sauerkraut.  That is all.
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Dusty is correct on both things.
Ninny wrote:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Lummo's Steak in 5 Easy Steps.

1. Steak, Seasoned to Taste.
2. Cast-Iron Pan on High Heat
3. Add 2 Tbsp Olive Oil to Pan
4. Add Steak to Pan - Cook to Desired Rareness.
5. Remove Steak From Pan - Let Stand For 5 Minutes Before Serving.

:santq:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Rareness :xx:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Oyster and Fava Bean Stew

Mostly copied recipe with my own changes

Make mirepoix (French flavor base for cooking damn near everything: diced car.rots, celery, onion) but add garlic
Saute over medium for a few minutes until soft but don't brown them
Add 6 crimini mushrooms cut into wedges, 1c 1/2 inch cubed butternut squash or sweet potatoes, two bay leaves
Saute for five minutes
Turn up to med-high, add 2T dry sherry (I used balsamic vinegar)
Let cook for a few minutes until alcohol burns off or vinegar reduces a bit
Add 2c room temperature soymilk (I don't fucking keep soymilk so I used 2%), stirring frequently from now on
Add 1/2t dried sage, add 1t salt and pepper, plus more to taste if you want
Turn down to med-low, cook until the squash or potatoes are soft

In a separate pan, make a roux (French thickener for damn near every soup or sauce: flour and fat in proportional amounts)
Melt 1T butter in a pan over medium, add 1T flour. Whisk until smooth and well incorporated, and until browned a bit, 1-2 minutes.
Add 1c of the liquid from the stew to the roux, whisk until smooth while watching for clumps of roux
Whisk mixture back into the stew until well incorporated
Add 1/2c fresh fava beans (I used lima beans), let cook 2 minutes
Add 12 shucked oysters with liquor reserved, let cook until oysters begin to curl on the edges (please don't overcook)

Once you add the milk, you're dedicated to making sure it doesn't curdle by stirring frequently from that point.
Gobble with a thick slice of crusty bread. I melted some gruyere on mine.
Double everything in this recipe except milk (just add 1 extra cup) if you want more oysters.

This was ok with my changes but maybe I'll try some heavy cream next time. Or soymilk. Whatever.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Ninny wrote:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

That stuff will turn you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

don't go dragging blaine from predator into this. that recipes sounds all kinds of nasty herr holly

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

It was delicious, creamy, light, gentle on the belly, fragrant, and sexy. Oyster haters can go sit in the corner with all the other haters of things that make you horny.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I don't need to eat oysters to wanna make some fuck
Ninny wrote:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

So is anyone actually going to use any of these recipes?
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

i made the falafel pie. it was good :santa:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

:greenie:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

:pat:
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Oh man
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

:lol::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

[quote="User"]
:pat:
[/quote]

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... i want to fight you and fuck you at the same time. stop confusing my boner

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Post by Lieutenant Ripley »

HOMEMADE PIZZA FROM SCRATCH

Have all ingredients ready:
1 1/2 - 2 cups of flour
1 package of Fleischmann's Pizza Yeast
1 teaspoon of sugar
3/4 teaspoon of salt
2/3 cup of warm water
3 tablespoons of oil
and your choice of Pizza toppings

Step 1:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Step 2: 
While the oven is preheating, go ahead and chop up any toppings you have. For example, I have me here some onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper.

Step 3:
Make ready the surface you will be using to knead/roll out the dough. (I recommend using plastic wrap for an easy clean-up.)

Step 4: 
Combine 1 cup of flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add water and oil until fully blended. Dough will be slightly sticky.

Step 5:
Lightly flour the surface you will be using.
As well as the rolling pin you will be using.

Step 6:
Grease the pan you will be using.

Step 7:
I highly recommend moving the dough over to the pan you will be using by slowly rolling it up into a joint like structure and carrying it over to the other pan to where you can put the toppings on while also drinking heavily.

Step 8:
Cover the pizza crust with pizza sauce, evenly spreading it across the crust.

Step 9:
Add cheese...

Step 10:
Add toppings... 

Step 11:
Shove in the oven

Step 12:
Drink heavily for about 15 minutes while waiting for it to be done.

Step 13:
Enjoy like a fat kid at a candy store!
ImageImage
Oh yah and don't forget to CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!!
:xx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Tonight I bake serinakaker, weihnachtsplätzchen, and pebernoten! I will share my recipes in a bit.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Sweet  :beerbang:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

Angela that rolling pin is a fucking monster.
more metal
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Haha yeah. No mercy!!!@#$
let page 3 begin