Disco D and Tim Yeungsupplebody team up for a new musical abortion: I AM MORBID

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: Disco D and Tim Yeungsupplebody team up for a new musical abortion: I AM MORBID

Post by happiness and harmony »

I assume he has some legal standing here

also this is a hilariously flaccid cash-in for a man who uses bath pizza napkins as pizza napkins
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: Disco D and Tim Yeungsupplebody team up for a new musical abortion: I AM MORBID

Post by rhino »

they will probably be more active than trey and steve
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

why
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

'disco d and tim yeung reunite with inferior guitarists to play the same setlists you were sick of six years ago'
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

stormy has the right idea here
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I am exercising some real restraint from trolling the shit out of D here:
https://www.facebook.com/officialdavidvincent/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

why resist
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

this is :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Tasteless :frown:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

without trey you're just a morbid angel cover band
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

named after an idi track :gaylol: what a shitload of fuck
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

see i thought tim yeung basically left the band out of shame from the new album but to see him join right back up with david makes me think otherwise.
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

$$$
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah if i remember right, the reason he cited for leaving was 'financial differences'
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

thats a joke, right?
Eric
Mature Neophyte

Post by Eric »

They won't make much $ on this.  Morbid Angel weren't doing well before they left.  At least in the US. 

I doubt this lasts longer than a year.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

so much taint
more metal
bob_here
God of Emptiness

Post by bob_here »

[quote="zim"]
see i thought tim yeung basically left the band out of shame from the new album but to see him join right back up with david makes me think otherwise.
[/quote]
+1
great point
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:redneck:

:bulb:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="zim" data-cid="608481" data-time="1481958029">
see i thought tim yeung basically left the band out of shame from the new album but to see him join right back up with david makes me think otherwise.</blockquote>

He's just a big fan of vincent wrapped in pizza pizza napkins
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

*pizza napkins
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I thought this was like The Onion or something. :lol:

Guess that country music career didn't pan out?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

you can't make this stuff up!
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

Maybe it's payback from not knowing he was actually kicked out while everyone else did. It's all fucking lame. Trey make some songs to abolish this crap pls.
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

Trey's mom https://www.facebook.com/events/1152046478242499/permalink/1158888277558319/ and other people's comments on this event https://www.facebook.com/events/1152046478242499/?active_tab=discussion :gaylol:
Event was created more than week ago and only 70 are going.
Aðalsteinn
Metal God

Post by Aðalsteinn »

Yeah I'm all for supportive moms but this made me cringe indeed :gaylol:
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom<br />
and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:shbp:

[quote="Aðalsteinn"]
I'm all for supportive moms
[/quote]
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

Hahahaha
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

this is all so fucking queer
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote="Aðalsteinn"]
Yeah I'm all for supportive moms but this made me cringe indeed :gaylol:
[/quote]

:oldryan: indeed
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

:lol:

i remember trey's mom used to post on the old sailor scouts board periodically, she was always very nice and supportive
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:lol: oh man
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

I did not see this one coming :huh:

I've never thought highly of David Vincent - or about him at all, for that matter - but this is used car salesman level integrity he is demonstrating.  

It'd be funny if he had to omit all the guitar parts, and ended up standing on stage singing the songs with nothing but bass and drums to accompany him.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

pa-stay is dropping some splatter-heavy truth shits in here
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

P.S. Why nothing in English
more metal
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

lame as fuck
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

They're going to play bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea's inauguration 
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Steve Tucker might. :oldryan:::
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:redneck::::;;; that hard-on bearer needs to stop posting stuff on Facebook
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

He can keep sharing/liking pictures those hot beches in metal shirts though.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote="Lavabug"]
He can keep sharing/liking pictures those hot beches in metal shirts though.
[/quote]

he constantly shares pictures of same ugly bitch with huge tits
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

she is beautiful you shut your whore mouth
bob_here
God of Emptiness

Post by bob_here »

Paste Human wrote:I did not see this one coming :huh:

I've never thought highly of David Vincent - or about him at all, for that matter - but this is used car salesman level integrity he is demonstrating.  

It'd be funny if he had to omit all the guitar parts, and ended up standing on stage singing the songs with nothing but bass and drums to accompany him.

That's not likely to happen from a legal stand point. Do you guys recall seeing "God Of Perverse" and "Cutha Hymns" in the inlays of the albums? These are indicating the publisher in which in this case God of Perverse is Vincent and Cutha is Trey.

The other thing is actual recorded copyright. Domination for example is officially recorded as Registration Number / Date: SR0000208441 / 1995-03-13 / Morbid Angel. The actual claimant
of the record is vincent. Although, he did put in "claim of authorship" and included lyrics: vincent, music: trey and erik. Covenant also follows suite. The earlier albums, who knows what the arrangement was, but there were probably private contracts to cover them.

So in essence you have publishing and copyright legally covered where performer rights is built in as well. He has himself covered pretty well. And I'm just strictly speaking legality here, nothing else.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

They could just stick to Vincent songs and play extended versions of Lion's den, Radikult and I am morbid
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:lol:
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_781/2 ... angel.html

For reasons of force majeure, the Agency Under Control announces that the tour of the band I Am Morbid in Brazil is officially canceled. The new project of renowned David Vincent, one of the most respected names in world extreme music, would perform in Belo Horizonte (03/24 - Music Hall), São Paulo (03/25 - Clash Club) and Brasilia (03/26 - APCEF ).

For the sake of transparency and respect for fans who were eager for these exhibitions, the producer is very sorry for what happened and is already studying the possibility of rescheduling.

:frown:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:gaylol:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Lavabug wrote:she is beautiful you shut your whore mouth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyhB1-Yb4U