heroin

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
zim
Zim(a)

heroin

Post by zim »

i just got word that my step-nephew in ohio overdosed and ultimately died as a result of heroin use today... he was only 22. he was my oldest sisters husbands son. i met him when he was 9 and he was like any other happy kid his age. at one point during his teenage years i tried to help him learn some guitar stuff but he wanted a drum set, no way the parents would buy that for him. my mom just saw him last week ...he was fresh out of rehab. his father is a great man who would help even a stranger change a flat tire in the rain. i can't describe how i feel for him. i hope some people in my family see what lies ahead in their future from this.

if you know someone having issues with heroin (or any substance really) do what you can because it's killing people left and right around here :frown:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: heroin

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Sorry to hear duder
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Its been a giant problem here for a long time. You hear about some kind of heroin/opioid overdose or arrest daily. Its to the point that it doesn't even phase me anymore when it comes up.

Hell there's even a website dedicated to finding people around maryland doing the dope fiend lean.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

sorry man :eyes:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

I read that a coroner's office in Ohigho recently ran out of room for bodies because of the massive influx of overdoses
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

:oldryan::::::::

Fentanyl is really fucking just about everything up.
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

that is horrible, zim. sorry to hear :oldryan:

i have been pretty fortunate, in that the last major brush with heroin i had involved an old metalhead fellating lover who got hooked back in the early 2000s (& who was subsequently written off by everyone for a lot of good reasons). he is still alive and kicking though, i think with a bunch of kids now or something.

it's a huge problem in my city though, a lot of people i know have lost siblings/family/close friends/etc over the last few years to ODs. we get big waves of deaths whenever a fentanyl-cut batch lands.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

The fentanyl laced oxys just showed back up here in the month. Over the holiday weekend a cop was given narcan cause he was exposed to something when he responded to a house for an overdose call :oldryan:
Ninny wrote:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i think the fentanyl laced stuff here is the problem as well. i read that all the local ems, fire fighters, and cops have started carrying narcan to counteract the overdoses
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I'm pretty sure they all carry it here too. I know there was one state or county that was getting all pissy about them carrying it for some reason :huh:
Ninny wrote:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I know a dude who got sentenced to 55 years (all but 15 of it suspended) for a bunch of drug related charges. Dude has a history of ratting on people to get out of jams so it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's why this one got reduced.

This is the same hard-on bearer who pulled a gun on me cause I wouldn't let his fellating lover inside a house to try and fuck my fellating lover's 13 year old sister and her friends :santa:
Ninny wrote:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Nick wrote:I'm pretty sure they all carry it here too. I know there was one state or county that was getting all pissy about them carrying it for some reason :huh:
same thing here, people were complaining about how their tax dollars were being used to revive drug addicts
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Nick wrote:I'm pretty sure they all carry it here too. I know there was one state or county that was getting all pissy about them carrying it for some reason :huh:
i know boston emergency responders all carry naloxone/narcan, and there was a statewide push in the last few years. not sure if it was successful or not, but i know for certain there was no shortage of sanctimonious douchebags whining about it online. a vocal pack of callous fucking ghouls who are only concerned about their tax dollars paying for a generic drug to save people from ODing, who in their estimation actually deserve to die because they got mixed up with drugs at all.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Heroin is not big here in the savagelands and I've actually never heard of anyone using that stuff here. Over here, it's crystal meth and it's everywhere. :oldryan:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Drugs suck
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

fucking awful news zim. gutted to read this. my condolences :tear:

when is the funeral?
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:
i know boston emergency responders all carry naloxone/narcan, and there was a statewide push in the last few years. not sure if it was successful or not, but i know for certain there was no shortage of sanctimonious douchebags whining about it online. a vocal pack of callous fucking ghouls who are only concerned about their tax dollars paying for a generic drug to save people from ODing, who in their estimation actually deserve to die because they got mixed up with drugs at all.
I think it had something to do with the vice squad and firefighters not being certified to use it
Ninny wrote:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

horse dealies wrote:fucking awful news zim. gutted to read this. my condolences :tear:

when is the funeral?
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

not sure when the funeral is, probably early next week

funerals :oldryan:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

sorry to hear
Holocaust wrote:I read that a coroner's office in Ohigho recently ran out of room for bodies because of the massive influx of overdoses
I was told that here in WV there's some funding program so dirt poor people can get their relatives buried. The 2017's budget was spent by March from all the opioid OD's. :oldryan:::
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Cremate them instead and they'd probably make it to July.
Ninny wrote:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Lavabug wrote:sorry to hear
Holocaust wrote:I read that a coroner's office in Ohigho recently ran out of room for bodies because of the massive influx of overdoses
I was told that here in WV there's some funding program so dirt poor people can get their relatives buried. The 2017's budget was spent by March from all the opioid OD's. :oldryan:::
This is the third time :oldryan:::

http://wvpress.org/news/wv-burial-progr ... run-money/

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/20170 ... 40-in-2016
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

There has been an issue in MN with people dying from carfentanil being mixed with heroin. Turns out carfentanil is normally used to sedate elephants.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

It's horrible here. We even got a stupid feature in Rolling Stone over it. The main conduit for Vermont's trafficking is my town.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »