Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Post by Grudge »

How many of you fucks have put money in this shit and got anything out of it?
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

Post by zim »

exactly no one here

/thread
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I am willing to bet GMDN threw money on this.

I bought 1 litecoin when it was $50 something but sold it soon after because I thought that the coinbase login was irritating as fuck and it all seemed really insecure to me.

One of the dudes from work made like $15000 out of $3000 and the other dude made at least a thousand.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

from a utilitarian standpoint, cryptocurrency is total bunk, but if you've got the nerve for it there's money to be made for sure. the common perception amongst the people i know that are into it all seem to acknowledge that these are just pump and dump scams, but they're at least going in with the understanding they could easily lose it all. and yeah the exchanges are all dodgy as fuck for sure.

i have thought about it a few times but i am a bit too risk averse for this sort of thing. if i'm gonna light my money on fire i wanna at least get something cool out of it like a sweet pair of shoes
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Hitoshura wrote:i have thought about it a few times but i am a bit too risk averse for this sort of thing. if i'm gonna light my money on fire i wanna at least get something cool out of it like a sweet pair of shoes
:idea:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

it's a massive pyramid scheme. unless you got in on the ground floor, you ain't gonna get shit back. I knew this was over as soon as you started to see clickbait ads for it everywhere.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am