Now Drinking 4.0

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 14 Jan 2018, 08:48

High life. Lots of high life.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 14 Jan 2018, 13:16

la fin du monde
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 14 Jan 2018, 13:52

tonight i had a vanilla bean imperial stout from avery concocting company which was delicious
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 15 Jan 2018, 16:29

just a lil water
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 15 Jan 2018, 17:37

arrogant bastard
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 21 Jan 2018, 07:04

Two roads road 2 ruin
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 21 Jan 2018, 08:34

Diamond knot ipa
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 21 Jan 2018, 21:34

der eine kaffe
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 1821
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby -M- » 22 Jan 2018, 00:47

Milkołak (milk stout)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 22 Jan 2018, 01:35

Water now

Beer soon
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 22 Jan 2018, 07:35

a little water shortly

then probably some wine

unless i fall asleep first :zzz:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 22 Jan 2018, 07:40

I drank all my beers :eyes:

Maybe whiskey :bulb:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 1821
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby -M- » 28 Jan 2018, 03:50

Mt. Ventoux (AIPA)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 28 Jan 2018, 11:20

Sierra Nevada Know Good IPA
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 12200
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Ninny » 29 Jan 2018, 07:11

Duvel! :ba:
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 29 Jan 2018, 08:08

duvel :rocker:

none for me, my tummy is still recovering :eek:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 31 Jan 2018, 11:48

high life
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 31 Jan 2018, 12:07

Monument 51 rye
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 1821
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby -M- » 07 Feb 2018, 01:57

Attila (wine tripel) craft beer
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 07 Feb 2018, 02:35

drinking this here gatorade
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 07 Feb 2018, 05:51

I'm so fucking hungover from last night. I'm never drinking again
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 07 Feb 2018, 06:01

did you lay waste?
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 08 Feb 2018, 03:17

Que
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 12 Feb 2018, 07:42

Monument american brown ale
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 12 Feb 2018, 16:45

nothing adam
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 19 Feb 2018, 05:15

The wizard from oliver concocting
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
toozey
Metal God
Posts: 9705
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby toozey » 02 Mar 2018, 06:40

like fancy jack daniels
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 02 Mar 2018, 08:14

water
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 02 Mar 2018, 08:17

TamPron wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
User wrote:
Nick wrote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="608290" data-time="1481734515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="606563" data-time="1479749172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="605517" data-time="1478912533"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="603372" data-time="1475881718"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="601458" data-time="1473614468"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600957" data-time="1473365327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600406" data-time="1473093656"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="599297" data-time="1472319785"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="598361" data-time="1471455883"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595737" data-time="1468530919"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595193" data-time="1468014857"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593703" data-time="1466611796"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593450" data-time="1466453524"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="592834" data-time="1466008052"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590898" data-time="1464398467"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590635" data-time="1464042256"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589673" data-time="1463184781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589275" data-time="1462834727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588983" data-time="1462380488"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588941" data-time="1462321726"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588263" data-time="1461693812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588226" data-time="1461603805"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588047" data-time="1461269343"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587539" data-time="1460768765"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587096" data-time="1460423860"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="586236" data-time="1459898198"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="585479" data-time="1459288438">
Water :grim:</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 02 Mar 2018, 10:59

Sculpin
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 02 Mar 2018, 22:23

der eine kaffe
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 07 Mar 2018, 08:19

green
User avatar
toozey
Metal God
Posts: 9705
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby toozey » 10 Mar 2018, 06:40

san migeul
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 10 Mar 2018, 07:24

jolly woodsman, a abzu's beverage stout from banded horn
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 10 Mar 2018, 07:45

Nick wrote:
TamPron wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
User wrote:
Nick wrote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="608290" data-time="1481734515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="606563" data-time="1479749172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="605517" data-time="1478912533"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="603372" data-time="1475881718"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="601458" data-time="1473614468"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600957" data-time="1473365327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600406" data-time="1473093656"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="599297" data-time="1472319785"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="598361" data-time="1471455883"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595737" data-time="1468530919"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595193" data-time="1468014857"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593703" data-time="1466611796"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593450" data-time="1466453524"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="592834" data-time="1466008052"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590898" data-time="1464398467"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590635" data-time="1464042256"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589673" data-time="1463184781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589275" data-time="1462834727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588983" data-time="1462380488"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588941" data-time="1462321726"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588263" data-time="1461693812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588226" data-time="1461603805"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588047" data-time="1461269343"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587539" data-time="1460768765"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587096" data-time="1460423860"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="586236" data-time="1459898198"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="585479" data-time="1459288438">
Water :grim:</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 11 Mar 2018, 09:29

Balls to the walls from oliver
Rye baby from union
Crooked gay man's telescope from monument

All them shits up in my fridge in this period

Maryland beers :luke:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 11 Mar 2018, 10:09

about to crack a breakfast stout from ein founders
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 11 Mar 2018, 20:14

ginger ale

and water
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 11 Mar 2018, 22:17

about to grab some abzu's beverage
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 12 Mar 2018, 00:20

just finished this water

think i'll get some more :sicken:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40303
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 24 Mar 2018, 12:40

no ones drank anything since 3/11. how are we all still alive :dizzy:

stone enjoy by 4/20 :beerbang:
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10703
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Holocaust » 31 Mar 2018, 10:14

I had some water with lemon yesterday

It was good
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70108
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 13 Apr 2018, 20:38

water now

dry county ipa later :ba:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18893
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 14 Apr 2018, 07:37

about to open a hop hunter
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 16 Apr 2018, 04:28

Dundalk calling
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2018, 06:45

Dundalk calling earlier and a 51 rye right now. Might be a night to tie one on as the fridge is stocked with beers.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2018, 07:20

Bare knuckle ipa
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2018, 08:15

Forearm smash
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2018, 09:20

Oberon
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51045
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 29 Apr 2018, 09:29

Nick wrote:Oberon
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest