OBITUARY Announces North American Tour With PALLBEARER, SKELETONWITCH, DUST BOLT

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

OBITUARY Announces North American Tour With PALLBEARER, SKELETONWITCH, DUST BOLT

Post by Mesarthim »

Death metal legends OBITUARY have announced an early summer North American headline tour with support from PALLBEARER, SKELETONWITCH and DUST BOLT. The trek begins May 2 in Atlanta, Georgia and ends June 3 in Miami, Florida.

OBITUARY comments on the tour: "We are stoked about our North American tour and super excited to be back at the headlining spot.

"We have been very fortunate to be a part of some killer tours for our last few U.S./Canada runs as support to CARCASS, CANNIBAL CORPSE and KREATOR but that came with limits on time and production value. Now it's time to bust out the Big Guns, dig deep into our musical pockets and pull out some oldies but goodies!!

"With 10 studio albums and over 100 songs in our catalog these days, it's never easy choosing a set list and always causes some serious discussions and arguments amongst the band members, so we are turning to the fans on this one. We want to hear from YOU what songs we should play and since everyone has their favorites we are really looking forward to hearing what you guys think. This should be fun, entertaining and interesting, so make sure to comment on our social media pages with your top picks... Ready. Set. GO!!!!!!!!"

Prior to the North American tour, OBITUARY will embark on a month-long spring 2018 European headlining run in March. The trek begins March 3 in Cologne, Germany and ends April 1 in Schijndel, Netherlands at Paaspop festival.

North American tour dates:

May 02 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
May 03 - Greensboro, NC @ The Blind Tiger
May 04 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
May 05 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
May 06 - Boston, MA @ Sinclair
May 08 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
May 09 - Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
May 10 - Rochester, NY @ Main Street Armory
May 11 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom
May 12 - Detroit, MI @ Majestic
May 13 - the official city of the chicago cubs, IL @ Metro
May 15 - Des Moines, IA @ Wooly’s
May 16 - Omaha, NE @ Waiting Room
May 18 - Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
May 19 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Metro Music Hall
May 21 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
May 22 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
May 23 - Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre
May 25 - San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
May 26 - Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse
May 27 - Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red
May 29 - Austin, TX @ Barracuda
May 30 - Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar & Grill
May 31 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Jun. 01 - Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
Jun. 02 - lummo's cowtown, FL @ The Haven Lounge :xx:
Jun. 03 - Miami, FL @ The Ground
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: OBITUARY Announces North American Tour With PALLBEARER, SKELETONWITCH, DUST BOLT

Post by happiness and harmony »

whenever i see a new metal tour these days i check whether there's a date in fargo
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: OBITUARY Announces North American Tour With PALLBEARER, SKELETONWITCH, DUST BOLT

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

There's some good ass shows going on this summer
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

morbid board eli wrote:whenever i see a new metal tour these days i check whether there's a date in fargo

#metoo :gay: