a few pictures from Slayer, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Testament, Anthrax in lummo's cowtown.

The place for discussing and linking to pictures and videos on the web. It's a sharing economy.
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

a few pictures from Slayer, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Testament, Anthrax in lummo's cowtown.

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 17 Jun 2018, 04:02

:santa:
Light years quasar as a patch of light gathered by gravity Vangelis radio telescope Stirred by starlight vanquish the impossible Tunguska event cosmic fugue courage of our questions worldlets galaxies birth colonies Vastness is bearable only through love.
arborist shrub tarkington
Postwhore

Re: a few pictures from Slayer, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Testament, Anthrax in lummo's cowtown.

Postby arborist shrub tarkington » 17 Jun 2018, 15:03

you were so close, then you went away
Hitoshura wrote:i am still extraordinarily happy with the blood pods though
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Re: a few pictures from Slayer, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Testament, Anthrax in lummo's cowtown.

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 17 Jun 2018, 19:33

I eventually got closer for lamb of god. Anthrax I stayed in the back getting food and beer
Light years quasar as a patch of light gathered by gravity Vangelis radio telescope Stirred by starlight vanquish the impossible Tunguska event cosmic fugue courage of our questions worldlets galaxies birth colonies Vastness is bearable only through love.
Postwhore

Postby arborist shrub tarkington » 17 Jun 2018, 19:56

you were so close :eyes:
Skinfection
Metal God

Postby Skinfection » 17 Jun 2018, 23:32

Metal shows outside during the day have always seemed weird to the I.

I'll assume everyone sounded good at least?
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 18 Jun 2018, 02:50

since it was a tour and not a festival all the bands and techs were dialed in - sound was crystal clear.
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 18 Jun 2018, 03:01

some more:

at the end of the show Tom just kind of hung out on the stage and looked out at the crowd for a few minutes.

also, I drank way too much expensive crappy beer at this show (this was beer #5 before the first band even played).

zim
Postwhore

Postby zim » 18 Jun 2018, 03:06

cool pics lummo, thanks for sharing :idea:

also, dope beard
Holocaust
Metal God

Postby Holocaust » 18 Jun 2018, 19:53

Behemoth in the daytime :redneck:
Holocaust
Metal God

Postby Holocaust » 18 Jun 2018, 19:54

And that fucking rainbow :lol:
Postwhore

Postby arborist shrub tarkington » 18 Jun 2018, 20:37

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:some more:

also, I drank way too much expensive crappy beer at this show (this was beer #5 before the first band even played).

this is the correct way :idea:
Verbal
Postwhore

Postby Verbal » 18 Jun 2018, 23:42

the rainbow is actually sort of amusing
shadowalk
Metal God

Postby shadowalk » 24 Jun 2018, 15:35

Looks like Behemoth and Testament used the same Pearl kit.

Return to “Multimedia”