They caught the MAGA shooter

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

They caught the MAGA shooter

Post by droidspawn »

10 more dead and at least 5 injured in Pittsburgh this morning. Rolls into a synagogue and yells “All Jews must die” and opens fire

Am I surprised? Not in the slightest. Will anything be done this time? Again, nope.
deckard
Metal God

Re: They caught the MAGA shooter

Post by deckard »

shake head
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

Odds are that he didn't shoot any black people, so there's that.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Black Jews?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

yay america

he says he hates bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea. well done bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea!
more metal
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

important to note here that he's only anti-bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea only because he believes bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea is too tolerant of jewish people.

this massacre is a predictable consequence of the right amplifying anti-migrant and antisemitic conspiracy theories. every politician and major media commentator sounding the soros dogwhistle, entertaining the caravan conspiracy, each and every one of them have blood on their hands. and did the worst antisemitic massacre in recent US history give a single one of them pause to maybe tone it down a bit?

nope!

here's a clip of fox inviting judicial watch's head propagandist on the air to ratchet up the claims in the wake of the massacre, and just about explicitly sounds the ZOG alarm:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1056324117329297409

fucking unreal. it's absolutely sickening, and it's not going to stop there. i feel like i'm losing my fucking mind
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

correct