Richard Brunelle has a new project

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Paste Human
Metal God

Richard Brunelle has a new project

Post by Paste Human »

Nothing mind blowing, but kind of cool. Also nice to see him releasing music again, as long as the whole alien angle to this isn't some kind of weird cry for help :tvrky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=rXH2YWgz1WQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wv2wj5UP5w
Former MORBID ANGEL guitarist Richard Brunelle has launched a new project called MOSAIC COVENANT. He is joined in the group by drummer Brandon Thomas Lyons.

MOSAIC COVENANT recently released its first two songs via Knife Fight Media, "Silence The Dead" and "The Sun Never Stops The Rain".

Brunelle stated about MOSAIC COVENANT's music: "It is Alien Metal!!! Do you believe in Aliens? What if Aliens are really GOD? The MOSAIC COVENANT (named after Moses), also known as the Sinaitic Covenant (named after the biblical Mount Sinai), refers to a biblical covenant between God and the biblical Israelites, including their proselytes aka The 10 Commandments.

"I feel this music I am releasing was given to me by Aliens what I believe to be the true God. It is the beginning of what is hoped to be much more to come of them making their presence known. It is not me creating this music it is them. By all means do not take this as some Christian religious expression. This is to open the eyes of humanity to the existence of Aliens.

"WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!"
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... -covenant/
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Richard Brunelle has a new project

Post by zim »

very cool to see richard doing something musical/productive so cheers to him :xx:

also i think this comment from the blabbermouth article is worth mentioning :redneck:
guys from MA are a little bit strange. I think the only rational hard-on bearer of that horde of idiots was David Vincent
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ha
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

zim wrote:very cool to see richard doing something musical/productive so cheers to him :xx:

also i think this comment from the blabbermouth article is worth mentioning :redneck:
guys from MA are a little bit strange. I think the only rational hard-on bearer of that horde of idiots was David Vincent
:redneck:

Didn't Steve Tucker at one point state that one of his departures from Morbid Angel was partially due to Trey's weirdness and the confusion that it often caused on the business/logistics side of things?
User
Metal God

Post by User »

trey is not weird, he is just from another planet
more metal
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Paste Human wrote:
zim wrote:very cool to see richard doing something musical/productive so cheers to him :xx:

Didn't Steve Tucker at one point state that one of his departures from Morbid Angel was partially due to Trey's weirdness and the confusion that it often caused on the business/logistics side of things?
i think steve said something along the lines of "trey refuses to live in reality"
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

Paste Human wrote:

I recall the same statement from Steven. Guess it's the toll after years of unrestricted drug abuse lol
Wide open 'til you see God, then BRAKE!

Kevin Schwantz #34 - Team Suzuki Lucky Strike
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

is this the hard-on bearer who posted here and left after he got offended and confused by a chili cheese fries?

also, desolate ways
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Verbal wrote:is this the hard-on bearer who posted here and left after he got offended and confused by a chili cheese fries?

also, desolate ways
I don't think that was Richard.. maybe