impeachment

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

impeachment

Post by happiness and harmony »

big doins
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Grudge
Metal God

Re: impeachment

Post by Grudge »

bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea is the Teflon president. Nothing sticks, nothing will take him down.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

unfortunately you are correct

i have zero hope for this process
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Some dud ass fireworks my dude
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Nothing will happen because everyone sucks and everything’s fucked and we are all doomed.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

the fireworks are good but they have been peed upon
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

it obviously won’t result in a senate conviction, but secondary effects like making life difficult for republican senate candidates running for re-election can’t be counted out. plus it could make both him & biden completely unelectable which is a win for everyone
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

"completely" a relative term of course
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

my only real big fear with this whole process is that pelosi actually takes over and does this bullshit "let's put all the eggs into the biden-ukraine basket" she's been laundering to the press thru her aides. jesus fucking christ, no legislation is getting passed so just spend the next 15 months detailing the innumerable crimes, abuses of public office & other various impeachable things he's done and will continue to do
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

also extremely enjoy that giuliani is back in the spotlight and just admits to doing crimes for bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea every time he does a new interview
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

-broken emoluments clause
-aiding Saudi Arabia with the genocide in Yemen
-he’s individual 1 listed in the Cohen campaign finance crimes
-numerous points of obstruction in mueller report
-keeping kids in cages
-trying to hide evidence on a secret server (sounds familiar huh?)
-withholding congressionally approved funds for a foreign country in order to have said country hand over political information on your opponent in an upcoming election. (Keep in mind this phone call was literally 1 day after muelller testified on tv)
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

ok which one of you fuckers is lamar alexander

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1 ... 9124308992
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

jorsh wrote:-aiding Saudi Arabia with the genocide in Yemen
now now, let's be fair, obama got the ball rolling on this one

send both of these bloodthirsty fuckers to the hague, is what i'm saying
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

god i fucking hate politics. can we just bomb dc and start over?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Hitoshura wrote:
jorsh wrote:-aiding Saudi Arabia with the genocide in Yemen
now now, let's be fair, obama got the ball rolling on this one

send both of these bloodthirsty fuckers to the hague, is what i'm saying

fuck fairness, that shit went out hew gay man's telescope a long time ago.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i mean there are a slew of other sins obama should have to atone for, war crimes and hellish domestic policy both!
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

but cool black hard-on bearer
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Hitoshura wrote:i mean there are a slew of other sins obama should have to atone for, war crimes and hellish domestic policy both!

focus! lets stay on topic. hes no longer in charge. the diseased circus peanut today also insinuated on tape that the whistle blower should be executed. this fuck so wants to be like his pals vlad, jong un, duterte, bin salman, etc.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:also extremely enjoy that giuliani is back in the spotlight and just admits to doing crimes for (jorsh's preferred insult here) every time he does a new interview
i get why he chose a clearly addled and deteriorating 75-year-old nyc cronie to be his personal lawyer and go on television to defend him, but also i absolutely do not understand why he chose this man to do anything except maybe have lunch with sometimes. giuliani is like a family hard-on bearer character come to life
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Hitoshura wrote:ok which one of you fuckers is lamar alexander

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1 ... 9124308992
:redneck:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Good catch stormy :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

we're all fucked
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

what do you think of the big brexit clusterfuck there toozey
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

its a fucking mess of racist hatred of the grandest scale with a coating of cunts at the top wanting money.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

it has been entertaining to see boris fail at literally every single thing he's tried to do since taking power though. and spectacularly at that!

but it might not matter because it's anyone's guess what'll actually happen on 10/31 :dizzy:
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

There's really no point in starting this process so late in his term in office. I'm not trying to defend the hard on bearer. The whole thing would be better if they wait to see if he gets re-elected, then start proceeding with it. His popularity is so low with American voters anyway. I think he's done himself in for re-election.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate. They already elected him once and W. twice.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Dr. Gonzo wrote:There's really no point in starting this process so late in his term in office. I'm not trying to defend the hard on bearer. The whole thing would be better if they wait to see if he gets re-elected, then start proceeding with it. His popularity is so low with American voters anyway. I think he's done himself in for re-election.
:mmno:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Now he called for China to investigate the Bidens in from of his chopper. He’s just fucking with us now because he knows he’ll get away with it.

Even though these new texts released between Ukraine officials and our state department have the literal quid pro quo aka the smoking gun in them. The weak as fuck dems will slow walk everything while the repubs try to muddy the waters some more when it’s so simple.

All broke from a FOX news article, no less

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fmr-uk ... ession.amp
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

As long as you have “us vs them” and no room for a political playing field somewhere in the middle of red and blue, nothing will change. Why can’t the republicans and democrats work together for a change? While they’re all Americans trying to create a better life. People should start listening to each other, be open to different points of views... same is happening here btw, not dissing USA.

:frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

aww vahmpy your naivete is so cute its adorable.

theres no bipartisanship here to be found. we are so hyper-polarized.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

We get almost zero info here about the ins and outs of USA politics.

So you believe because of the hyper polarization there will never be a way where people can work with each other from both sides? At least we have plenty of political parties to vote for who all swing from left to right and cover the middle ground as well.

Do you have a realistic idea on how US politics could improve? I understand my “naive” thoughts are not realistic, but in the end - I don’t see another option.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

iamgoat wrote:We get almost zero info here about the ins and outs of USA politics.

So you believe because of the hyper polarization there will never be a way where people can work with each other from both sides?
Yes. Or at the very least many, many, many years down the road. I don’t know we’ll ever be as bipartisan as we could be because of the two party system. This is something either stormy or abzu would be much clearer and concise at explaining. Getting money out of politics, getting rid of citizens united, more parties, and filling Washington with people that actually want to make America better (which all goes back to eliminating money and lobbyists) is a good start.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

iamgoat wrote:So you believe because of the hyper polarization there will never be a way where people can work with each other from both sides? At least we have plenty of political parties to vote for who all swing from left to right and cover the middle ground as well.
i don't know what it's like in the rest of the world but american's seem to actively search for things to hate other people for. i know plenty of people who would happily spit on another person because they like the wrong sports team :oldryan:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

two party system isn't going to go away unless there's a complete fall down in a giant display of homosexuality and restructuring of the american political system. the best we can hope for is a takeover of the DNC from a left-populist coalition. one of the early moves obama made that signaled he was just going to be another third way centrist was disbanding his entire campaign infrastructure after '08 and turning the contacts over to the DNC. this is one of the reasons the DNC will never, ever make concessions towards sanders is they know he won't cede control of his organizing infrastructure should he actually obtain power, which means they no longer hold a monopoly on dem party power.

republican party is a lost cause, there are a few Rs here and there that take things like monopoly seriously but are otherwise every bit as deranged as the rest of the party on all other matters.

(fwiw i think the democratic party is mostly a lost cause too, i think there's just a faint glimmer of hope/a way out since the party could conceivably serve as a platform to cater to the hundred million or so disaffected voters in the country that don't even bother anymore. but that mostly involves extinguishing and marginalizing the current leadership to drag it away from the PMC crowd it currently serves, which is very tough to do when you don't hold the reins to the whole thing!)
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

:santa: gotcha.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

So my impression of this is that this will actually help bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea get re-elected. bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea voters will hunker down, seeing this as a conspiracy and vote him back in. All other Democrat candidates suck, Warren is Hillary 2.0, Bernie will not win because people are thinking he is going to die of a heart attack, and Boring Joe Biden sucks overall.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

warren is decidedly not hillary clinton
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

The Ultimate wrote:So my impression of this is that this will actually help (jorsh's preferred insult here) get re-elected. (jorsh's preferred insult here) voters will hunker down, seeing this as a conspiracy and vote him back in.
i feel like this is the sad truth :frown:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

you feel like six hours in the car is a trip to mars without astronaut ice cream
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Biden is Hillary 2.0. Warren is a snake and has been courting the establishment and Hillary behind closed doors. She’s wavered on Medicare for all, voted for dumps military budget, voted to confirm Ben Carson, is taking corporate and big money in the general if she’s the nominee, she’s a neoliberal centrist on foreign policy. She sucks. The only chance is Bernie. Can you imagine bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea trying to debate Bernie on policy? Bernie will mop the floor with the orange goop.

Also can someone please help me understand the talking point parroted by literally everyone that impeachment will get him re-elected because it will galvanize his base? 90% of republicans already support him. He has the highest approval rating among republicans for any republican president in history. I do grant you the dems will fuck up the impeachment somehow like they do everything else.

If he’s re-elected it will be because the dems nominate a centrist/repub light candidate in Biden or a fake progressive in warren. not because of impeachment.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

jorsh wrote:Also can someone please help me understand the talking point parroted by literally everyone that impeachment will get him re-elected because it will galvanize his base? 90% of republicans already support him. He has the highest approval rating among republicans for any republican president in history. I do grant you the dems will fuck up the impeachment somehow like they do everything else.

If he’s re-elected it will be because the dems nominate a centrist/repub light candidate in Biden or a fake progressive in warren. not because of impeachment.
There's isn't a smoking gun analysis other than to say that it's something that absolves him of his failures. His republican base obviously must have noticed for instance that he hasn't built the wall. So there are things he didn't live up to. So when this whole impeachment deal comes around, the narrative can be built that their elected president was obstructed at every turn, culminating in impeachment efforts to stop him at all costs. This will reaffirm their commitment and that's probably all bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea needs while facing a weak Democrat line up.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

I don’t know how much attention you pay to bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea and the day to day politics, but his base still believes everything he says. I know because my cousin and best fellating lover is one of them unfortunately. bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea is literally claiming the wall is being built right now and that a lot of it already has been built. Ive gotten to arguements with these idiots on Facebook and you know what they tell me, “fake news! The wall is being built and he’s kept all his promises.” Then they proceed to call me a libtard cuck or something similar.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I wasn't offering you a one-size fits all explanation, nor should you say all bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea followers are like the above based on your personal experiences.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

the whole "durr, the impeachment helps bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea" angle is completely ahistorical, and if you give a shit about polling, public opinion from non-republicans has already wildly swung in favor of impeachment (where just a month ago, we were told it's political suicide because of bad polling with independents). it emerged by the dumbest strain of political commentary on earth, the Good Faith GOP Strategists who, out of nothing but professional courtesy, just want to offer sage advice to wayward democrats who have gone too far. to Help Them. no real dog in the race, you know, just straight talk, unbiased, hard-hitting political advice to win the day. so the fact that they work either directly for the GOP, or on its periphery to advance its interests, it's really not relevant here at all, you know

anyway jorsh is correct, his base is his base and that doesn't change with or without impeachment

it's useful to people like pelosi and other associated shitlib centrists because it helps give them cover to continue collaborating with bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea, because ultimately that's way easier than actually having to wield power in any meaningful way.