Worked today and yesterday

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Skinfection
Metal God

Worked today and yesterday

Postby Skinfection » 23 May 2020, 06:31

Was nice to actually make some cash money and get out of the house. Through my drive is considerably farther since the move, I'm gonna ask the boss person if I can keep a work vehicle at my place. Especially if we start working on the regular again.
rhino
Wackadoo

Re: Worked today and yesterday

Postby rhino » 23 May 2020, 07:04

Gotta make that paper
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 23 May 2020, 07:36

Back into the washing of windows?

I might have myself a new job in the works. The RV place wants me back at the beginning of next month but they did a few things to kinda sketch me out on how they run.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
Skinfection
Metal God

Postby Skinfection » 23 May 2020, 10:42

Yeah still warshing them windows. Kind of glad because I didn't want to have to maybe find something that would for sure pay me less.

I guess weigh the pros and cons of going back to the RV place. Though job pickings are pretty slim lately :oldryan:
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 23 May 2020, 11:32

The RV game isn't bad but it's a lot of waiting around to hear shit and I like to stay busy. Most days I'd honestly do about 2 solid hours of work and just do whatever the rest of the day. Saturdays being the absolute worst of it though. It's a minimum of 24 hours to hear back from any of the manufacturers, so nothing is getting processed on a Saturday. The cons overall aren't really that terrible in comparison to some of the other shit I've put up with over the years. It just been a bunch of little shit that happened from the end of February till a few days ago.

Told the wrong dates about when I'd be paid
When insurance would kick in
Worked 3 out of 4 Saturdays when it was supposed to be once a month
Failed to take federal taxes out of my pay
Told the unemployment office I never worked there causing me to not be paid yet.

If things work out at this other place I'll go work with my buddy that I've known for 15-16 years. Considering the location and brand I know there won't be a lack of work. As far as I know the pay will be the same too, there is a possibility for it to be slightly less since I won't get paid off of gross profit.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?

Return to “Necro's Bar”