Racism on this board

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Bill Clinton

Re: Racism on this board

Post by Bill Clinton »

Grudge wrote:
26 Mar 2012, 01:56
Personally, after many years on this board, I am not fazed by some of the racist comments made. However, do you folks think that perhaps the racist utterances are becoming more regular these days?

For Ryan this is a very casual, every day affair. Now SCUNT is out to prove how 'cool' he is with the following comment:
I believe she was going off about the case above. A little nigglette got shot by a community patrol member (uppity citizens that want to be vice squad) and now all the blacks are all KILL WHITEY LOL U RAPED MY ANSCESTORS THE BLACK MAN IS BEING HELD DOWN AGAIN BY THE WHITE MAN etc

What do you think?
racism :frown:
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Post by brandonfromohio »

Grudge wrote:
Personally, after many years on this board, I am not fazed by some of the racist comments made. However, do you folks think that perhaps the racist utterances are becoming more regular these days?

For Ryan this is a very casual, every day affair. Now SCUNT is out to prove how 'cool' he is with the following comment:
I believe she was going off about the case above. A little nigglette got shot by a community patrol member (uppity citizens that want to be vice squad) and now all the blacks are all KILL WHITEY LOL U RAPED MY ANSCESTORS THE BLACK MAN IS BEING HELD DOWN AGAIN BY THE WHITE MAN etc

What do you think?

You possess such virtue and righteousness.

You also wouldn't last a second in the more "diverse" parts of Detroit or Baltimore.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

not that i'm defending imran or anything but who wants to go to either of those places
Z's bouncy tits
Oklahoma

Post by Z's bouncy tits »

Honkey's be racist y'all.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

2012 was a different time in general
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

shadowalk's greatest fear
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

zim wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 23:18
not that i'm defending imran or anything but who wants to go to either of those places
You mean me or Brandon?
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

brandonfromohio wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 18:57
Grudge wrote:

What do you think?

You also wouldn't last a second in the more "diverse" parts of Detroit or Baltimore.
As a brown g.uy I'm sure there are some white dominated places in the South where I wouldn't last a second either. With that said, this matter is closed since the author of the comment I referenced above is now dead + this board has grown the fuck up since 2012.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i haven't grown up since 2012
more metal
Z's bouncy tits
Oklahoma

Post by Z's bouncy tits »

I took a pill that grew me up, yes, since 2012.
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Grudge wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 23:40
brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:

What do you think?

As a brown g.uy I'm sure there are some white dominated places in the South where I wouldn't last a second either. With that said, this matter is closed since the author of the comment I referenced above is now dead + this board has grown the fuck up since 2012.
Nah, you would be much safer in the trashiest redneck trailer park compared to baltimore or detroit or any other ghetto for that matter.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

User wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 23:47
i haven't grown up since 2012
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

brandonfromohio wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 04:45
Grudge wrote:
brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:

What do you think?

Nah, you would be much safer in the trashiest redneck trailer park compared to baltimore or detroit or any other ghetto for that matter.
inco
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

isnt robocop protecting detroit
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

i saw a documentary about it
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

i didnt read this thread again ok
User
Metal God

Post by User »

you were right the first time
more metal
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:cool:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Billy Cranston wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 12:53
:lol:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:
brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:

What do you think?

Do you want revise your safety assessment in light of Arbery's murder and local p.olice letting the murderers off the hook?
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Grudge wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:59
brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:
brandonfromohio wrote:
Grudge wrote:

What do you think?

Do you want revise your safety assessment in light of Arbery's murder and local p.olice letting the murderers off the hook?
Definitely not. Exceptions are not the rule.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

poop
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

can someone tell me if this bard has racist people so i can make a judgement