i had a vasectomy; ama

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: i had a vasectomy; ama

Post by Abzu »

I've been thinking about getting one. Tell me everything.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Gotta tape your nuts up on your first run
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Can one still dong ein shuffle?
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

they give you a valium to take a half-hour beforehand but it doesn't do a fucking thing, you may as well have a double dose of children's benadryl

they don't put you under but they do inject anesthetic into each ball

then the surgeon makes a teensy cut at the top of each ball, and manipulates the balls heavily in order to expose the vas deferens

it gets snipped and the ends get burned and you get sewn back up with one dissolving stitch per cut

the nurse tells you "ice your balls for two days, don't walk much or lift anything during that time, and don't have sex or jerk off for a week"

then you go home and take long naps and watch chernobyl while everyone else is off swimming. for a week it feels like you got kicked in the balls, you can't move quickly, and you won't want to be around crowds or small children

wear big baggy running pants to the surgery :santa:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

I was in pain just reading that
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

jorsh wrote:I was in pain just reading that
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

they dont just cut it. they cut out a few mm of it. the bits then go to the lab where they are advised not to jerk off for a week or so
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

the burnt ends are free to jizz their last
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Now you are free to have a strong leave it in game
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

:gaylol:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
User
Metal God

Post by User »

my dad had this done, he probably expects me to
more metal
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

hard pass
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

you say that now
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I don't dislike condoms and pulling out enough to have surgery on my balls
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

oh i forgot you also can't go swimming or otherwise submerge yourself in water for a week afterward. a winter vasectomy would have been much easier from the little-kid-having standpoint :shakefist:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Lavabug wrote:
The Ultimate wrote:
Lavabug wrote:If poor families just stopped being poor we wouldn't have more children in need of adoption.
Third world families are poorer, but do not have a culture of discarding their offspring.
Which is why third world countries are the largest providers of children for adoption?
Even if this were true, this is not convincing argument to make for the same reason that you can't just look at a country's GDP size and infer if it is rich or poor (you have to look at GDP per capita). Are third-world countries per capita putting up the most children for adoption? Or is the number the highest simply because there are more of them? The assertion I am making is that in advanced countries there is a proportionately much higher contribution to putting up children for adoption, because of culture issues.

Since I come from a third-world country, I can tell you a thing or two about what we do with our children. It's not a good thing, but poor families with a lot of children put them to work, before giving them up for adoption. You'll find kids working in car repair shops, brick manufacturing, as apprentices in small-crafts and so on. Again, it's not a good thing and would be illegal in advanced countries but just telling you that your claim is probably untrue. There are other clear differences in society as well, somewhat stemming from culture and somewhat stemming from economy-state welfare not being there, such as the fact that there are no old-people/retirement homes, whereas that's a big thing in America and other advanced countries.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:grimjudge:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

are memoirs the same as autobiography
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

the same but different
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

arent you an english teacher? or a writer?
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

The Ultimate wrote:
Lavabug wrote:
The Ultimate wrote:
Lavabug wrote:If poor families just stopped being poor we wouldn't have more children in need of adoption.
Third world families are poorer, but do not have a culture of discarding their offspring.
Which is why third world countries are the largest providers of children for adoption?
Even if this were true, this is not convincing argument to make for the same reason that you can't just look at a country's GDP size and infer if it is rich or poor (you have to look at GDP per capita). Are third-world countries per capita putting up the most children for adoption? Or is the number the highest simply because there are more of them? The assertion I am making is that in advanced countries there is a proportionately much higher contribution to putting up children for adoption, because of culture issues.

Since I come from a third-world country, I can tell you a thing or two about what we do with our children. It's not a good thing, but poor families with a lot of children put them to work, before giving them up for adoption. You'll find kids working in car repair shops, brick manufacturing, as apprentices in small-crafts and so on. Again, it's not a good thing and would be illegal in advanced countries but just telling you that your claim is probably untrue. There are other clear differences in society as well, somewhat stemming from culture and somewhat stemming from economy-state welfare not being there, such as the fact that there are no old-people/retirement homes, whereas that's a big thing in America and other advanced countries.
I actually did my homework before stating that, so it is in fact true that the top providers of children for adoption are poorest nations. You can do all the mental acrobatics you like to continue to moralize why American children end up in foster homes, but the fact is the justice system rules hard in favor of economic status and against parents with known criminal records (usually resulting from drug addiction, which is also much more prevalent in people of lower socioeconomic status). In other countries that didn't have a cultural 'war on drugs', parents continue to have custody of children while they're still addicted, is it better for those countries to have lower adoption statistics?

It's just not a very marxist-materialist position to hold. You might as well moralize why the prison population of the US is predominantly black and hispanic and attribute it to "culture", instead of acknowledging how the justice system is rigged against people of lower economic status. Also explains why the adoption statistics for black and hispanic kids are several times higher than for white Americans. Do black and hispanic people have a culture of discarding their children? Because that is a pretty direct implication.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

..penis arm
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

is it better for those countries to have lower adoption statistics?
Not necessarily, but regardless of whether the reason for adoption numbers being high or low is a good or bad one, adoption itself is a social evil.
It's just not a very marxist-materialist position to hold. You might as well moralize why the prison population of the US is predominantly black and hispanic and attribute it to "culture"
Why? I don't see why my reasoning should naturally extend to fit your analogy. Are you in turn suggesting that culture has nothing to do with social problems? Are school shootings and violence in the US not related to cultural issues, with the vast propogation of violence in media? Ofcourse it is. Just because I might argue that culture might describe one social evil doesn't mean you have to extend that argument to every single social evil. This is not a mathematics formula.
instead of acknowledging how the justice system is rigged against people of lower economic status.
It is rigged against people of lower economic status. I've never argued against that. But not everything can be reduced to economics, granted for sure, it must be the dominant consideration behind putting up a child for adoption everywhere in the world (all I am saying is there is a cultural difference that leads to more kids being put up for adoption in advanced countries).
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

did you guys know dusty got snipped
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

omg
Ninny wrote:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

i have no opinion on the issue lava and imran are discussing
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i don't think putting kids out for adoption is a social evil

it's just sad in some ways
but potentially happy in others

:ryan:
more metal
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

It's also several times more common among black and hispanic people in America. If anyone wants to claim adoption stats are a function of a "culture of discarding children" as I think Imran is suggesting, then it is running headfirst into a pretty racist proposition. Fundamentally, the numbers don't agree with the notion that the US has a culture of abandonment. The US is the top receiving country of international adoptions, yet doesn't even break the top 15 for putting up children for adoption, despite dwarfing almost all of them in total population. If you wanna flex on America as a thirdworldist, there are other more factual ways to do it.

Also I can't take seriously the idea of blaming school shootings in the US on the media or anything other than utterly retarded gun laws. Might as well blame violence on videogames and death metal too.

Sounds like you've spent way too much time in Texas, Imran.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Your assertions aren't really supported by the US Government's Adoption and Foster Care statistics. Your argument's racial premise is pretty starkly wrong.

You claim that it's "several times more common among black and hispanic people in America", but the statistics report that the majority of children, that's 44% of the kids put up for adoption are in fact, white. Black and hispanic children account for 23% and 21% respectively.

Under the table titled "Circumstances Associated with the Child's Removal", the single biggest reason cited is "Neglect", at 62%. The closest reason to "economics" is "Caretaker inability to cope", which stands at 14%.

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/f ... port25.pdf

The ACYF office reports, in terms of trends, a greater reduction in the number of African American children being put up from adoption, than white children, from 2002 to 2013

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/f ... rends1.pdf

I do appreciate that you've evolved since the last 10 years ago into a more progressive view and are eager to establish your new credentials by attacking the most Left-wing poster on the board (me), but you are better served by acquainting yourself properly with the facts. I am open to being wrong here, but you've got to do it with the facts.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i take issue with imran's self-identification
more metal
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

what does the ama mean in the thread title? against medical advice?
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Aborted meaty asshole
Ninny wrote:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

an morbid angel
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

The Ultimate wrote:Your assertions aren't really supported by the US Government's Adoption and Foster Care statistics. Your argument's racial premise is pretty starkly wrong.

You claim that it's "several times more common among black and hispanic people in America", but the statistics report that the majority of children, that's 44% of the kids put up for adoption are in fact, white. Black and hispanic children account for 23% and 21% respectively.

Under the table titled "Circumstances Associated with the Child's Removal", the single biggest reason cited is "Neglect", at 62%. The closest reason to "economics" is "Caretaker inability to cope", which stands at 14%.

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/f ... port25.pdf

The ACYF office reports, in terms of trends, a greater reduction in the number of African American children being put up from adoption, than white children, from 2002 to 2013

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/f ... rends1.pdf

I do appreciate that you've evolved since the last 10 years ago into a more progressive view and are eager to establish your new credentials by attacking the most Left-wing poster on the board (me), but you are better served by acquainting yourself properly with the facts. I am open to being wrong here, but you've got to do it with the facts.
Nice of you to cherry pick, but neither of these facts are incompatible with what I said: there are more black and hispanic children put up for adoption per capita of each race. Even if 37% of adoptees are white (call it 44% but this is what I found, close enough) white americans make up 60.7% of the population. Whereas black adoptees make up 35% yet only 12.6% of the population. That's a ratio of almost five times greater for black Americans (and taking your numbers, it's still ~2.5x more common for black americans). So consequently, insisting that it is a "culture of discarding children" also carries with it this racist baggage of suggesting that black Americans are ~5x more likely to have a "culture of discarding". Unless you want to claim the reasons for putting children up for adoption vary enough by race to account for that (and can prove it), that is a direct implication. This is why I reject it entirely and attribute it to socioeconomic reasons instead.

https://aspe.hhs.gov/report/adoption-us ... and-gender

It's good that you found stats for the causes of children being put up for adoption in the US, but without equivalent rosters for other countries it becomes very hard to do an honest apples to apples comparison. If you play an honest adoptee numbers game, you lose every time trying to claim the US has a unique culture of discarding children to at least a dozen third world countries. Who knows, maybe you're right and the reasons for adoption in other countries are totally different, and American parents who put their kids up for adoption are statistically more likely to be pieces of shit than in other countries, but without that information what you are saying is not a believable claim.

I'm sad to see you you haven't evolved much past your former self of judging the moral character of other people without a shred of self-awareness. Go fetch another bottle from your trunk while you judge broken homes. :santa:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

one of these two is so fucking wrong
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

this thread is about balls
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

there's a tractor in my balls
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:there's a tractor in my balls
Ask gleeso for some advice
Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

i forgot to mention that after the testicle anesthesia but before the surgery the nurse asked me what music i wanted to listen to because apparently people like to listen to music during these fucking things. i really wanted to request cbt but ultimately i figured it would probably bother the doctor while she cut around my balls with sharp objects :brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

oh sure NO ONE on THIS BOARD found that joke funny. riiight
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i laughed so hard i forgot to reply
more metal
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

got mine booked in for next month :alone: :alone: :alone:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

You got kids now sade?
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

I was gonna reply but then dusto locked the thread. Thanks Luke!
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

no one wants to talk about dusty's dust filled balls
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

so did you get your balls removed or something
User
Metal God

Post by User »

dusto is sensitive about his reproductive capacity like his balls are sensitive to the touch of a scalpel
more metal
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

sounds risky
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

rhino wrote:
09 May 2022, 00:55