stormy

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

stormy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Tell me more about this treehouse brewery
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

one of the best breweries in the world IMO (and conveniently located a short 20-30min drive up the road for me), i think they contend with the alchemist in terms of overall quality. their IPAs in particular are among the best of the best, and pretty much all their stouts are world class too. i'm sure you've seen a million companies trying the whole 'juicy IPA' thing in recent years, which are all feeble attempts to emulate the treehouse style (which while a lot of their IPAs definitely feature a lot of fruit notes in terms of the flavor profile, they do not make fruit beers)

https://treehousebrew.com/full-beer-directory

sadly it is not anywhere near a full beer directory, but they do have descriptions for most of their core rotation -- haze and green are my favs out of those, julius is the most popular of those by far
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I've had the itch for a road trip for awhile now. Thinking about doing one in September and maybe hitting up treehouse and tripping up to alchemist a day or two later.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

fuck yeah :thingy: let's plan some things

you planning on tripping it solo or what?
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Probably with the wife. But she's game for pretty much whatever :santa:

Looking at 9/23-9/26

So head up the morning of the 23rd and do treehouse the 24th? 25th make the trek up to alchemist and head home the 26th.
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

excellent :ba: i am gonna say if you're coming for treehouse then a stop up the road at BTs in sturbridge is pretty much mandatory. they do BYOB so it's a perfect encore once beers have been scored

you thinking about doing airbnbs or anything? i'd offer to host if i had more space but unfortunately i just have my bedroom and a small office here, i don't even have the square footage for a modest futon :oldryan:

unlikely that will change by september, BUT if it does obviously i'll keep you in the loop
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Probably. If it was just me I'd trip up with an air mattress :redneck:

Any other mabbers up for a meetup in the September times?
Ninny wrote: