WWIII Watch Party

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Noyka
Ancient One

WWIII Watch Party

Post by Noyka »

Fucking Pelosi
User
Metal God

Re: WWIII Watch Party

Post by User »

Pelosi ate your lunch
more metal
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

She shat on the floor again
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

China ain’t gonna do shit.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

We are codependent

I was scared yesterday but calmed down and kept news today. A lot I know are still freaking the fuck out.

Still bad because if they do use this as a reason to take taiwan we are all fucked.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Admirable to stand up to such a big bully. We democracies have got to stick together :beer: I would fuck Pelosi as a thank you but also because still sexy at 80+ :shock: I would mind those brittle bones :idea:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

:lol:

i would protest ever so mildly and say this is actually WWIV watch, III already happened and the bad guys won. but seriously, death to the entire rotten western capitalist ruling order, the fourth reich can't fall fast enough
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Noyka wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 12:01
We are codependent

I was scared yesterday but calmed down and kept news today. A lot I know are still freaking the fuck out.

Still bad because if they do use this as a reason to take taiwan we are all fucked.
Mesarthim wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 11:57
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

jawn galliano wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 19:49
:lol:

i would protest ever so mildly and say this is actually WWIV watch, III already happened and the bad guys won. but seriously, death to the entire rotten western capitalist ruling order, the fourth reich can't fall fast enough
Easy there comrad china is even worse.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

this is all so unamerican
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

unless and until china preserves and extends the axis power factions in pursuit of global hegemony, i won't hear of it. they can suppress the american-sponsored wahhabist factions trying to make inroads in xinjiang all they want. none of my business
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Colonizing africa and south america doesnt bother you? Not to mention its an ethnostate racism out of control that uses american issues like george floyd against america.

I know we arent innocent but damn china just damn
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

there is a lot of talk in the capitalist bloc about chinese colonialism in africa and south america, but the so-called debt trap that our journalists are so upset about is pure imperial projection. the idea that you could do any worse than the faustian IMF bargain is laughable. the reality is china has not imposed onerous governance requirements on its debtors. meanwhile, if you happen to be an african head of state looking to do business with china, the US will swiftly deploy all of its assets to ensure your reign is short and unproductive (see guinea for a contemporary example)
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

A.k.a., keeping african countries poor and/or underdeveloped.
USA is a dirty player in this global game.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Stormy I respect you but I feel your hatred of America (bot unjustified) is blinding you to the china problem.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

How could you not hate or be disgusted by the current people in power in the US?

I still think it is a beautiful country with some great people, but when it comes to politicians, institutions and agencies... ffffuuuuuucccckkkk offffffff.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

it also has good beer
more metal
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

coors light
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

And we have women!
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

And women who like good beer
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Noyka wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:16
Stormy I respect you but I feel your hatred of America (bot unjustified) is blinding you to the china problem.
the china problem is a problem for the capitalists who want to carve up china for themselves, along with the rest of the world. they are spending a great deal of money to convince everyone the problem is of some other nature, hence all of these ridiculous antics from adrian zenz and the victims of communism types inventing bogus "human rights" infractions as pretexts for sanctions and war. i promise you, the same people who sold the 9/11 wars and are still in power and still doing the exact same shit they did 20 years ago, did not find jesus in the intervening years!
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

So the murder of chinese uighurs is made up?
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

mostly yes. if you see the american state and its functionaries crying foul over some "human rights abuse" committed by a designated enemy country you can pretty much always safely disregard it (who could forget the OG iraq war pitch, "...and then the iraqis invaded the maternity ward and they threw the babies on the floor and one of the babies looked at me"). almost all of the popular western narrative surrounding xinjiang and the purported uighur genocide originates from adrian zenz whose 'research' has been thoroughly discredited (though the western press will never tell you as much).

as for the curtailment of "religious freedom" we're all so very concerned about, to reiterate, if china wants to suppress the wahhabist elements we have sent there, they are right to do so.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

I am sorry but you are way off base regarding China
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Vahmpy wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:46
How could you not hate or be disgusted by the current people in power in the US?

I still think it is a beautiful country with some great people, but when it comes to politicians, institutions and agencies... ffffuuuuuucccckkkk offffffff.
I feel this way about the US, China, and China. My disgust is never with the people they are victims of the regimes.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Noyka wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 03:49
I am sorry but you are way off base regarding China
He's pretty much correct. It is your research that is incomplete. All this stuff you're shocked by is version 2.0 of Colin Powell dangling empty vials at the UN to show that the world was at danger from Saddam using anthrax as a weapon of mass destruction. It's to prepare you mentally for a war and from the way you talk it is obviously working. Besides if you get so worked up about bad things happening overseas, there's plenty bad stuff happening at home to get worked up about. The difference is that going to war with an overseas power about those things isn't going to help you.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Sooo your research that seems to be from China’s own propaganda discredits literallu everyone else’s on China’s vast himan rights violations okay cool

Look you can hate what the US does all day everyday, i do to but to defend China is dishonest at best.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I haven't used a single source from China's propaganda outlets or newspapers in forming my view. I frankly don't know what they talk about.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Noyka wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 09:17
Colonizing africa and south america doesnt bother you? Not to mention its an ethnostate racism out of control that uses american issues like george floyd against america.
Can you actually articulate this with facts? Because I don't think you actually understand what the word colonize means.

When colonization occurred, it entailed the wipeout of Native Americans by the foreign settlers descended from Europeans, the direct rule of French and British governments in their respective colonies in Africa and India, etc and a feature of it was the slave trade.

Can you point out where China has done this in Africa and South America? If you are unable to point it out, then stop using the word "colonization" lightly for embellishment of a pro-war narrative.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Grudge wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 04:59
Noyka wrote:
Can you actually articulate this with facts?

When colonization occurred, it entailed the wipeout of Native Americans by the foreign settlers descended from Europeans, the rule of French and British governments in their respective colonies in Africa and India, etc.

Can you point out where China has done this in Africa and South America? If you are unable to point it out, then stop using the word "colonization" lightly for embellishment of a pro-war narrative.
I am not pro war it is well known China creates debt traps in developing nations to steal their resources and to profit from the west’s unhealthy dependency on them. These countries will falter and guess who owns their resources? Their goal is to control energy and food to control countries which is brilliant but dangerous. They try this in america by monopolizing solar panel and wind turbine production and then encouraging the west to go green while being the wirld’s biggest polluter and opening more coal plants. They are also open about wanting to set up military bases similar to the us in these nations.

I am pro self sufficiency not war.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Secondly, have you yourself actually tuned yourself into discussions by actual Africans (living in Africa) about how they themselves perceive the relationship with China? What are your sources of information on this exploitation that China is doing overseas? Have you actually taken the aggregate views of the African people into account?

Please understand, the world does not revolve around your understanding of other parts of the world from a safe distance. How Africans perceive their relationship with China is primary, your opinion of it is secondary. As much as it can be discomforting, that issue really is not all about you and how you think they ought to live their lives.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Noyka wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 05:06
Grudge wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 04:59
Noyka wrote:
Can you actually articulate this with facts?

When colonization occurred, it entailed the wipeout of Native Americans by the foreign settlers descended from Europeans, the rule of French and British governments in their respective colonies in Africa and India, etc.

I am not pro war it is well known China creates debt traps in developing nations to steal their resources and to profit from the west’s unhealthy dependency on them. These countries will falter and guess who owns their resources? Their goal is to control energy and food to control countries which is brilliant but dangerous. They try this in america by monopolizing solar panel and wind turbine production and then encouraging the west to go green while being the wirld’s biggest polluter and opening more coal plants. They are also open about wanting to set up military bases similar to the us in these nations.

I am pro self sufficiency not war.
This is not an answer to the question I've asked.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Anyway, I'm not expecting a reply.

As far as war goes. Here are some possible scenarios in the link below for how China could pursue an encirclement of Taiwan. This was prepared before the Russian invasion, therefore it does not anticipate or incorporate retaliation from China in the form of assistance to Russia on the Ukraine warfront. Please try to discuss this dispassionately. Jawn Galliano this might interest you. https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... X0pdPmMHZA
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i mean the xinjiang piece is all part of brzezinski's central asian strategy, which we've been pursuing for the better part of 50 years. the US created a government-in-waiting to take over the administration of the xinjiang region following its destabilization all the way back in 2004. i guess we placed a bit too much faith in our scrappy little jihadi networks!
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

I don’t want to debate or argue but i will say I now remember why I hot in fights here because damn was that lecture condescending. Stormy and I disagree most of the time but I have never gotten angry over a post of his nor have I walked away thinking was that necessary. So I respect him even if I feel he is wrong and I know he feels I am wrong.

I know if I continue this i will say things that are unnecessary or rude as I have in the past so I eon’t he reading this thread anymore.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I have a feeling you are going to read this thread.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i know we don't see eye to eye noyka, but i would encourage you to read more widely about america's postwar history to gain a better perspective on its present. david talbot's the devil's chessboard & vincent bevins' the jakarta method are major eye-openers. blackshirts and reds from michael parenti is also a wonderful antidote to the anticommunist indoctrination we're all immersed in. 25 years later, his analysis still holds up, and he studiously avoids blind apologetics w/r/t the soviet system. and it's very short! you could breeze through it in a day if you were so inclined.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i would also echo imran's points with respect to colonialism. whatever anyone can accuse china of (nevermind prove, because again, there's no evidence of china acting as the gangster the west portrays it as), even that is a candle compared to the sunlight of the actual colonial system of organization, which was utterly barbaric. the contemporary capitalist bloc practices a method of neocolonialism, which aims to establish the legitimacy of its extraction and exploitation by contracting it out to compliant local factions. their methods may not be quite as fruital as their colonial forebears, but it maintains the same basic economic configuration, and the US contributes a great deal to ensuring the safety and security of its compliant regimes. which is a very euphemistic way of saying that we kill and maim anyone who threatens western corporations' abilities to control african natural resources.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

jawn galliano wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 09:28
i know we don't see eye to eye noyka, but i would encourage you to read more widely about america's postwar history to gain a better perspective on its present. david talbot's the devil's chessboard & vincent bevins' the jakarta method are major eye-openers. blackshirts and reds from michael parenti is also a wonderful antidote to the anticommunist indoctrination we're all immersed in. 25 years later, his analysis still holds up, and he studiously avoids blind apologetics w/r/t the soviet system. and it's very short! you could breeze through it in a day if you were so inclined.
I've only read Michael Parenti from those three you've listed. I've also watched many of his lectures on various things. Great man. But all of what you are suggesting here to Noyka is way too much, she's never going to read all of that. It's far simpler to just switch on the TV and get all the info from there.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Roger Waters, right as usual

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

the uncut 30 minute interview is great

User
Metal God

Post by User »

not of a lot of nuance on either side and that interviewer is very grating
more metal
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

omg did you trigger stormy
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

https://www.frontnieuws.com/donbaass-kh ... t-rusland/

Change language to English if needed.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

And the coincidental explosions of the nordstream pipeline

https://www.frontnieuws.com/de-oorlog-t ... e-gekomen/
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Yeah i dont know if it was ys, poland, russia, who but damn are we all fucked now
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Mesarthim wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 11:57
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Two nuke powers one with idiot leaders and the other desperate might though
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Of course it was the US.

C. Rice in 2014 and Biden now have been clear about their plans, wanting Europe to become dependant on their gas instead of Russia.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Then why are we decreasing oil production, doing everything to hinder our own energy? It could be someone trying to push further towards alt energy as well. Its all speculation no body knows ir will ever know sadly.