Hate to get my hopes up but Ol’ trumpy might actually be fucked

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Hate to get my hopes up but Ol’ trumpy might actually be fucked

Post by Mesarthim »

FBI raid yielded some serious findings that could result in espionage charges….

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.0_10.pdf

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/1 ... s-00051507
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Noyka
Ancient One

Re: Hate to get my hopes up but Ol’ trumpy might actually be fucked

Post by Noyka »

Nothing will happen because the fbi poorly handled this. Tge whole jan 6 thing is political theater similar to mccarthyism
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

They’ve been doing quite the opposite actually which is why it’s taking so damn long. If they rushed into this I might agree with you.
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Let me add: civil liberties apply even to scumbags lije bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea this raid really smells funny which sucks because bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea is as dirty as Biden and both deserve to rot in jail.

What investigation have you been reading/listening to? You had prominent witnesses who were not even on places they claimed.

I want bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea to go down I thought Obamawas shady but these other two guys my god

Ed85: almost forgot the hard-on bearer who annihilated american civil liberties Bush ugh and we wonder why we are ao fucked now.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

someone give me the highlights
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Big raid

Lawyers couldnt be there

bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea lied multiple times

Biden lied

Fbi lied

Shit thrown at walls

Hissy fit by the right

Left taking a premature victory lap currently

Edit: jan 6th i believe had a lot to do with this because lawyers weren’t there. I am very aware jan 6 is separate from the espionage charges
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i feel like this is all very cyclical.. big event pops up, people go crazy, nothing happen, repeat
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

jesse farrar articulated the definitive bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea take in october of 2016 and he's yet to be disproven

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i am operating under the assumption that this is probably the result of string-pulling from one or more of bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea's presumptive primary rivals in 2024. prosecutions are always political, and democrats, although they presumably control DOJ, are too feckless to actually go after elite criminality no matter the political stripe.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Storky I thought for some reason you’d be slightly disturbed by the blatant fbi corruption but you are probably unphased by everything at this point.

I am not defending bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea I just believe their mishandling will be why he gets away with his true crimes. Espionage is the wrong thing to go after him on for starters. Try the acam that was bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea university, bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea steak, or any of his other schemes.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

the FBI are the primary domestic political security agency in the US. they exist to secure internal political hegemony for the capitalist class, which historically meant suppressing left-wing movements. they accomplished this through political assassinations (most notably, MLK, malcolm x and fred hampton, though there are many more) and covert operations that discredited left-wing groups. since those have all been functionally dead for decades thanks to their previous efforts, their function evolved into GLADIO-style strategy of tension operations, whose purpose was to legitimize the expansion and centralization of state power into the broader law enforcement apparatus.

yes, the FBI is bad, but that's always been the case. if they are targeting bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea in earnest, it's because the power elite view him as insufficiently reliable or predictable. i would caution against interpreting these developments as indicating that he is in any way meaningfully opposed to the "deep state", that is very demonstrably not the case. after all, he did initiate the "withdrawal" from afghanistan, which upset a great many important people, and even if it was ultimately executed under biden, the people who actually pull the strings are not so short-sighted. i honestly think it's a situation where he's just too dumb to play along, and the intelligence/security apparatus has given up on the hopes of being able to string him along to do their bidding.

(in case it wasn't obvious, by 'power elite' i mean the business owners and executives who ultimately drive the policy and action of the military, security and intelligence apparatus; that constituency which comprises "the national interest")
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Noyka wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 11:09
Storky I thought for some reason you’d be slightly disturbed by the blatant fbi corruption but you are probably unphased by everything at this point.

I am not defending bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea I just believe their mishandling will be why he gets away with his true crimes. Espionage is the wrong thing to go after him on for starters. Try the acam that was bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea university, bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea steak, or any of his other schemes.
that last sentence is the reason we have chili cheese fries
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

zim wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 07:33
i feel like this is all very cyclical.. big event pops up, people go crazy, nothing happen, repeat
We're on the same "who really gives a shit?" page." welcome to the party.

Pretending what the U.S. president does has any impact on our lives has to be a sad existence.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i was going to post how little i care about anything anymore the other day but i quit halfway through typing it :redneck: i really do not care about politics or most other things. there's not much i can really do other than cast my own little vote. getting other people to change their minds about anything or even consider other viewpoints seems like a fool's errand these days. i'm not going to waste my time giving these things my attention anymore

Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

This is great news :xx: bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea didn't get away with anything, you voted him down. Now the FBI, even to try is admirable.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

NUKE MAR A L AGOOO
more metal
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:idea:
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Rump had the perfect chili cheese fries
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

zim wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 07:33
i assumed that this process was part of your precious constitution
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

zim wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 15:00
i was going to post how little i care about anything anymore the other day but i quit halfway through typing it :redneck: i really do not care about politics or most other things. there's not much i can really do other than cast my own little vote. getting other people to change their minds about anything or even consider other viewpoints seems like a fool's errand these days. i'm not going to waste my time giving these things my attention anymore

its rare to find people who arent way too confident about the things they claim
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Verbal even if people act confident, get passionate etc the truth us 99% of us aren’t that confident in what we say. We get emotional (i possibly more than most) with politics because we are unsure of the future and change scares us especially when we feel it could be for the worse. Politics is a lot of speculation and its arrogant to assume there aren’t a lot of gray areas.

Its easy to get whipped into a frenzy when everyone is constantly scream its doomsday.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

i will clarify: the impression i have is that most people are, or at least act as if they are, way more confident in the things they claim than they could possibly justify. and are not interested in discussing the issue, or in justifying their point of view, but only in asserting their point of view. im thinking mostly about political or healthcare issues, but this is not restricted to these areas

i try to avoid any such discussion
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Wise choice

I want ll say while I am mouthy online I keep quiet irl regarding anything controversial
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Oh so the fbi raids bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea but hunter biden and his laptop and father's little business with ukraine and the war gets no love from the bureau?

Gtfo.

I'm not a bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea fan but fuck this.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Should've read stormy's reply first :redneck:
I could've just quoted that instead.

Yup

Good ol' Blackrock and Vanguard.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Mesarthim wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 06:21
They’ve been doing quite the opposite actually which is why it’s taking so damn long. If they rushed into this I might agree with you.

Welp, took another 10 months but fucking called it. :tvrky:
rhino wrote:
Verbal wrote:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

you reckon he's fucked ey
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I didn't think pat robertson was ever going to die. So if he's dead there's gotta be a chance.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Post by brandonfromohio »

The media has been promising us his imprisonment for whatever since 2015. He will surviive as always. I care about bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea's campaign funds as much as I do Hillary's emails.

I think the chances of bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea actually going to jail are slightly lower than the chances of another Morbid Angel album/tour.

LETS GO BRANDON
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i am morbid are coming to bangkok but i am going to be in bali on those dates
more metal
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

ron de santis will win the election
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

I have maintained for months that he does not have the juice and I stand by that
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

the jews?
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

he will certainly have to try and peel the zionist factions away from bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea and that is probably not an easy road
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Kennedy JR?
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

he's a fraud, the main question is whether he's a credulous dupe being sockpuppeted by his spook daughter in law (a "former" covert ops officer) and corporate security consultant gavin debecker, or if he actually knows what he's doing. the campaign is a pretty straightforward shitcoating op to discredit left-of-dem positions. the first 20 odd google results on the day of the announcement all had some variation of 'anti-vaccine activist RFK jr announces presidential bid". whatever you think of his views on that subject, it's obvious that was going to be the line no matter what he campaigned on, and any campaign strategist with two braincells to rub together knew that too. he won't be competitive in a single state, but he doesn't have to be, because that's not why he's there.

even if you take him at face value, there's nothing there. you can't rail against empire and take the party line on israel, or loudly proclaim that the CIA is good and patriotic. and the utter incoherence has only multiplied since then. he's a joke, and it's very disheartening to see a lot of people on the ostensible left falling for this shit.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

if you were given the option to literally fuck bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea, with either your cock or pussy, would you do it? one time offer.
more metal
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

is everything okay at home luke
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

He needs an intervention clearly