i wonder ...

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Re: i wonder ...

Post by M.Bison »

Smoking weed in his kegs and sarding
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

He posts movies and movie clips on YouTube now and then.

He was posting clips of his fishing adventures, car/driving stuff, shopping, guns and shooting, silly shit with dolls and gaming but best of all, some pretty cool (sometimes bizarre) tour footage before all the covid-19 shit happened but has taken those things down. Might not want too many people bothering him through YouTube.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Looks like he's wanting to get back in the road :xx:

There's some funny clips on there, bunch of like old odd blaxploitation films. There's a hard-on bearer who comments on a bunch of the videos, planetary wish, that seems to type exactly like him, like it's Trey on another account. That's pretty weird :alien:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

jack lindsay has a death wish
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Arise212
Neophyte

Post by Arise212 »

Billy Cranston wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 15:29
Olden Polynice wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 14:38
He posts movies and movie clips on YouTube now and then.

He was posting clips of his fishing adventures, car/driving stuff, shopping, guns and shooting, silly shit with dolls and gaming but best of all, some pretty cool (sometimes bizarre) tour footage before all the covid-19 shit happened but has taken those things down. Might not want too many people bothering him through YouTube.
cool! what's his youtube channel?

His old youtube channel was: XxAstroX
but he closed it down a few years ago. I have no idea what his new youtube ID is.

EDIT: Correction, actually I remembered I DO know what his current youtube channel is, I shouldn't let people know, "M.Bison" cen$ored the name in that pic (seen above), probably cause Trey doesn't want people to find it
Arise212
Neophyte

Post by Arise212 »

hack wilson's burial suit wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 17:26

He is right, and so is Trey, it's mostly all hype and bullshit. The virus is only deadly to less than 2% of the population. It kills less people than the common flu. Yet everything got shut down over it and our rights were suspended. Couldn't go out and do hardly anything, still can hardly go out and do anything fun, small businesses shut down and screwed over while the major corporations get to stay open. Smells like a big fat scam to me. The corporations are in the pockets of the politicians and they don't want small businesses to get bigger and compete with them. All bands are suffering big time now, NOT being allowed to tour. All of us fans can't go to shows. It sucks. Even the CDC came out and said a lot of the numbers of infected were false.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Arise212
Neophyte

Post by Arise212 »

I believe the virus exists, but I (and Trey) think it was hyped way beyond how deadly it is.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

in the US COVID-19 is "underhyped" if anything, in that the country can't get its shit together. on that one point regarding flu deaths, just look up the numbers - right now US COVID-19 deaths for 2020 are higher than the last four or five years of flu deaths combined ... and climbing

there is no doubt the united states has completely mishandled and fucked up their entire response to COVID-19 and has ruined whatever was left of their international reputation, that the bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea administration and many state governors also are responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people through their callousness, selfishness and recklessness, that they are responsible for the length and spread of the pandemic there, for the public health disaster in the country (pre-COVID and continuing), for the huge economic damage, for eroding even further the fragile democratic standards and political institutions that the US sorely needs to balance its other political challenges ... there is so much that is obviously insanely fucked up about the US and its response and reactions to COVID-19, it is hard to know where to begin or to conclude. you are right in that there is partly an economic ideological component to the way that the administration thinks, but you are wrong about the health aspects, like so many other americans

the interviews we still see here in australia with people in the US and the stuff they say and the way they act about the virus just blows my fucking mind
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Arise212 wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 03:25
hack wilson's burial suit wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 17:26

He is right, and so is Trey, it's mostly all hype and bullshit. The virus is only deadly to less than 2% of the population. It kills less people than the common flu. Yet everything got shut down over it and our rights were suspended. Couldn't go out and do hardly anything, still can hardly go out and do anything fun, small businesses shut down and screwed over while the major corporations get to stay open. Smells like a big fat scam to me. The corporations are in the pockets of the politicians and they don't want small businesses to get bigger and compete with them. All bands are suffering big time now, NOT being allowed to tour. All of us fans can't go to shows. It sucks. Even the CDC came out and said a lot of the numbers of infected were false.
it has a higher death rate than the common flu

but that is a stupid comparison because we have flu vaccines

you are also overlooking overwhelmed hospital staffs, hospitals at or near max capacity, the general unpleasantness of getting open-ended sick from a virus we don't have a vaccine for yet, and a bunch of other shit i typed but then deleted because i can't be bothered, you're a moron

spend all your time off from mabb having fun not wearing a mask and complaining to the void
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Z's bouncy tits
Oklahoma

Post by Z's bouncy tits »

CONSPIRACY!!
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

of fucking dunces
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Z's bouncy tits
Oklahoma

Post by Z's bouncy tits »

:santa:.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

I've just watched the fishing adventures. They are quite amusing. Wonder what he's doing now he's banned. Maybe mom drives him ha
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Maybe... writing new songs?
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Billy Cranston wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 01:04
M.Bison wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 02:42
I've just watched the fishing adventures. They are quite amusing. Wonder what he's doing now he's banned. Maybe mom drives him ha
that gta video is kinda funny. :redneck:
He's just got car back. Hoping for more mad shit ha.

Just watched a weird one where he's talking to dolls and then they play quake
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i think that car video is an old re-upload
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

I saw some of his YouTube videos......he's fucking weird! He's probably a pedophile or something ...
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

he's weird but i don't think there's any reason to call him a pedo
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

You sound like one of Michael Jackson's fans ...
User
Metal God

Post by User »

trey is a unique being who makes amazing music, mostly

his star is fading as disney princess' star is ascending
more metal
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Post by brandonfromohio »

All these guys have successful day jobs and probably cant be bothered to play music anymore. Cannibal Corpse is the only classic death metal band that has never really slowed down or taken a break.
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

brandonfromohio wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 23:09
All these guys have successful day jobs and probably cant be bothered to play music anymore.
Yep, Trey got a job in a warehouse and Steve is still a carpenter.
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

:necro:
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

Bill Clinton wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 12:21

:necro:
:piss1:
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

Yep, it's a shame he became a Republican. I am very disappointed because he has always been on our (Democratic Party) side.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

hi it is interesting how some people become so politically opinionated as they get older. it's sad to see trey talk like that but he has probably always leaned right. the signs have always been there, pro-gun florida man and what not
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

zim wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 11:54
hi
:santa:
brandonfromohio
Poopy Pants

Post by brandonfromohio »

Trey is cool!
Dwarfhammer
Neophyte

Post by Dwarfhammer »

Man ... Trey is not oriented on politic. He only see how things in this world become absurd. I am from Europe and i cant stay this pseudo/democratic/humanistic bullshit that media and politics trying to force on everyone.In real life its like - You know hes a little bit crazy ...we got a team of psychiatrist monitoring on him right now... he doesnt want to do that... he doesnt want to pull that women from balcony and scream allahu akbar... you know? Raping,attacks with knife and similar absurd things happening in all europe everyday coming from these untouchable immigrants muslims! And if you say anything about it its racism or xenofobia and you can actually had a problem with law because you say what you think of these individuals ? And you Americans voted Biden for what? You want change? You want to have Afroamericans that can walk to the store and take as they please? Leaving Afghanistan to retarded Taliban and create another migrant wave to Europe? Fuck this world.

In your heart you know the truth.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:krinor:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Fuck off, clown.
Dwarfhammer
Neophyte

Post by Dwarfhammer »

giza butler wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 19:40
Fuck off, clown.
Good ... I understand. Really Im not bad person. I respect your 'Fuck off, clown' opinion. Fits you well that opinion i think.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

another important contribution
more metal
Dwarfhammer
Neophyte

Post by Dwarfhammer »

Billy Cranston wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 11:50
Dwarfhammer wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 14:06
Man ... Trey is not oriented on politic. He only see how things in this world become absurd. I am from Europe and i cant stay this pseudo/democratic/humanistic bullshit that media and politics trying to force on everyone.In real life its like - You know hes a little bit crazy ...we got a team of psychiatrist monitoring on him right now... he doesnt want to do that... he doesnt want to pull that women from balcony and scream allahu akbar... you know? Raping,attacks with knife and similar absurd things happening in all europe everyday coming from these untouchable immigrants muslims! And if you say anything about it its racism or xenofobia and you can actually had a problem with law because you say what you think of these individuals ? And you Americans voted Biden for what? You want change? You want to have Afroamericans that can walk to the store and take as they please? Leaving Afghanistan to retarded Taliban and create another migrant wave to Europe? Fuck this world.

In your heart you know the truth.
I hate politics, but i’m glad Biden is president every time i read comments like this. You’re just a bad person and you don’t deserve to live.
Allright. I dont think you mean your words seriously. My words not bring evil to anyone. Discussion is not possible. Not wanted and uncomfortable topic. So we leave these problematics be. And i apologize for bringing this to this forum. :krinor:
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

gotta admit what the fuck is going on in here

disclaimer, not read most of these posts
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

you're better off
Skinfection wrote: