Black Seeds of Vengeance
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
they're okay, to many breakdowns

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
[quote name="Mutilator"]HEre s recent interview with Karl and he talks a bit about staying in David Vincents house:
[youtube]UTLVczYbgAg[/youtube][/quote]
fixed
[youtube]UTLVczYbgAg[/youtube][/quote]
fixed
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
Spanx! 
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
Much more of those stories is mentioned in the book Choosing Death.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
Why Karl bashing? He gave us some great music and bashing someone for being fat and such, is easy cheapness imo.
[quote name="Maze"]Much more of those stories is mentioned in the book Choosing Death.[/quote]
Your references to it made me buy the book so I´m waiting for it to arrive know.
[quote name="Maze"]Much more of those stories is mentioned in the book Choosing Death.[/quote]
Your references to it made me buy the book so I´m waiting for it to arrive know.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
I wanted to read that book for a long time, looks like an order will be placed soon 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
[quote name="zimberly"]I wanted to read that book for a long time, looks like an order will be placed soon
[/quote]
I advice you to take your chance at Ebay, since I bought it secondhand for only 1ct:
<!-- m -->http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEWNX:IT<!-- m -->
I advice you to take your chance at Ebay, since I bought it secondhand for only 1ct:
<!-- m -->http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEWNX:IT<!-- m -->
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
It's a good book 
I got to know alot of new stuff about MA after reading it
I got to know alot of new stuff about MA after reading it
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Black Seeds of Vengeance
[quote name="Mutilator"]Why Karl bashing? He gave us some great music and bashing someone for being fat and such, is easy cheapness imo. [/quote]
I noticed a book about metal in the 'new books' section of my college library but didnt have time to read it, it could well be this one.
I noticed a book about metal in the 'new books' section of my college library but didnt have time to read it, it could well be this one.
