Deftones
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Deftones
First two and parts of White Pony only for the I with Around The Fur being my favorite.
I kinda don't dig the direction that they're going to nowadays...seems as if they're really going for that Digital Bath sound which is
. I do every much enjoy Rocket Skates from their latest record though. That's the kind of sound of theirs that I like.
I kinda don't dig the direction that they're going to nowadays...seems as if they're really going for that Digital Bath sound which is
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Deftones
diamond eyes is great, my third favorite behind white pony and around the fur
[youtube]Ew8PgS6VG1g[/youtube]
[youtube]Ew8PgS6VG1g[/youtube]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Deftones
If it's not Adrenaline, it can eat my excrement.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound






