hey shredlord
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
hey shredlord
[youtube]Z3ZfrCPKEqM[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Shredlord
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07
Re: hey shredlord
Oh hell yeah! Three other favorites:
(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)
[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]
[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]
[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]
And sir, I approve of your new image signature!
(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)
[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]
[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]
[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]
And sir, I approve of your new image signature!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey shredlord
[quote name="Shredlord"]Oh hell yeah! Three other favorites:
(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)
[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]
[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]
[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]
And sir, I approve of your new image signature![/quote]
GREAT SONGS.
I was jamming also this last night:
[youtube]gPkiwdHXXFA[/youtube]
p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig
(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)
[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]
[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]
[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]
And sir, I approve of your new image signature![/quote]
I was jamming also this last night:
[youtube]gPkiwdHXXFA[/youtube]
p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey shredlord
let's blackmorize this fucking thread
[youtube]bQzwqGBLYn0[/youtube]

[youtube]bQzwqGBLYn0[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Shredlord
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07
Re: hey shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig
[/quote]
OK, I no approve...
I don't think Rainbow ever played "Tarot Woman" or "The Gates of Babylon" live. Dio did, though.
p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig
OK, I no approve...
I don't think Rainbow ever played "Tarot Woman" or "The Gates of Babylon" live. Dio did, though.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey shredlord
Tarot Woman is a great song imo 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey shredlord
[youtube]3voGI4_KgmM[/youtube]
but
but

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Shredlord
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07
Re: hey shredlord
[youtube]d8Noe1lNfjE[/youtube]
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.