I didn't know

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I didn't know

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

that this band was so MEH



[youtube]X0iOTJXIxao[/youtube]



:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I didn't know

Post by vega »

:oldryan:
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I didn't know

Post by Haunty »

I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I didn't know

Post by rhino »

[quote name="hbw"]I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I didn't know

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

one of the thousands new metal-gay bands that teen agers listen to...



avenged sevenfold

blessed by broken hearts etc.etc.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I didn't know

Post by Haunty »

God damn teenagers and their metal-gay bands. :shakefist:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I didn't know

Post by shadowalk »

Good lord is that how they name bands these days? :oldryan:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I didn't know

Post by zim »

blessed by a broken heart sounds like a country band
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: I didn't know

Post by xpocalypse »

what is this shiet
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: I didn't know

Post by Loki »

I made it about 15 seconds in. . .I just couldn't do it.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I didn't know

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="carpet_salesman"]:oldryan:[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply