Neuraxis

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Neuraxis

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

[youtube]d1bbXyvJWyI[/youtube]

flawless performance :thingy:



I'd forgotten all about this band until recently. It seems their latest albums are shit, but the earlier stuff is :xx:



A Passage Into Forlorn



Truth Beyond
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Neuraxis

Post by TamPron »

Trilateral Progression makes me horny.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Neuraxis

Post by Meat Engine »

I found The Thin Line Between to be a suckfest for the most part. The early albums did a lot for me. A new one is due out soon, I think. I'll give it a listen.
Post Reply